Is it reasonable to stop having sex with someone who's not committed yet?

I started seeing this guy two months ago and we're a little long distance (not much tho). On our first date we had sex. I know, I know, you're gonna say how stupid that is, but I'm honestly not sorry at all because it was great and it felt right. But we didn't talk about exclusivity or commitment back then, I just knew I didn't want to rush it, and he was not sure about this distance thing, he was dropping hints about not really wanting a long distance relationship. I didn't want to over-analyze so I went with the flow, gave this thing a shot and a time frame to see where it's going. So we continued talking and texting, we talk on the phone every day for hours and we pretty much act all lovey-dovey like we're a couple. Then he came to visit me while I was on my period, he knew there will be no sex, and we had amazing day anyway just goofing around, kissing, cuddling, going out, etc. And so I developed feelings for him. I am 100% I am in love with him. And now I feel I have to do something about it. The thing is that he isn't dropping hints about relationship or anything, and I'm afraid he got too comfortable and is taking me for granted a little bit, as long as I go along with it things won't change. He often jokes about how he is with some girl when I ask him what's he doing, mostly because I think he likes my angry reaction to it. And he sometimes teases me about hooking up with someone when I tell him I'm going out with friends. My gut feeling is telling me he hasn't been with anyone since we met, but I could be wrong. And I wouldn't like it if I'm wrong... So I'm thinking about nicely telling him about my feelings and that I can't continue having sex with him if we're not monogamous and not having more dates (only 2 so far). I don't mean it as a threat or an ultimatum by any means, I'm just following my own feelings. I'm okay with not putting any labels yet, but I'm not okay with seeing other people. Will this push him away? Is it reasonable?

12