Running up my bills?

My boyfriend has now came over here for the past 7 days using my shower up to 25 mins at a time in my apartment after he works double shifts at WORK REMIND YOU he doesn’t live here or pay rent !! And when I told him today your going to have to pay my Water bill this month because have used it every day faithfully for 25 mins or more he... He said well ill just start going home then !!! You assshould have done that anyway this not a hotel where you get to do things for free

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I would've hoped he'd been smart enough to realize that the money he saves on his own water bill could've at least been given to you to help the offset in cost. But I don't really see why he needed to do this in the first place, at least so religiously. Maybe if ya all had plans to go out and was rushed for time, but I don't think it needed to be an every day thing. And 25 minutes at a time, damn.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you someone who is understands my water bill is usually $40 dollars now that he is coming in every day it spiked up to 154!! He has a home and I’m a full time college student my money needs to spent wisely

• Wow you should be nicer to your boyfriend

1|0
    0|0
    • Just so I can understand both sides what makes you say that

What Girls Said 1

• Umm isn't he your boyfriend? You sound like a total selfish Beitch.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes