Depressed how can I date when I have no experience and I'm working 120 hours a week?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you working for 15+ everyday for an entire week? That's surely not healthy. You barely have time for yourself and dating takes up your time so online dating while at work is the best way. And long distance relationship too.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you are working 120 hours a week you don't date. You don't even have time to sleep and eat properly, let alone do anything else.

You have to set your priorities because you can't have both.