Where would you want to go on a date if asked out by someone?

3741

Most Helpful Girls

• I guess a park or a library studying lol or just somewhere where we could sit and talk. Or even a walk just talking. On a first date I wouldn't want anything fancy.
    I think I'd have the most fun if we were doing something we both love and have in common like studying together , even though that doesn't sound like much of a date it sounds good enough for me.

• Who you're with usually is more important than what you're doing anyway.

• somewhere simple but interesting, like a lunch or dinner or climbing gym or some exercise thing

Most Helpful Guys

• If they are asking, it is their prerogative to pick the destination. If she gave me the choice and early in a relationship, mini-golf, movie and snack, etc would be fine. If later in relationship, dinner at decent restaurant, or romantic home-cooked dinner would be great.

• If asked out, then she would choose the place, since she is the one asking. But it's quite unrealistic to actually get asked by a girl. I usually go, either something like getting coffee, or movies or something, or hang out with her at home.. all depends on the girl and how much I like her..