Old flirting turned up again and wants to be friends with benifits?

A guy I was flirting with like a year ago and stopped talking suddenly popped up again and were hitting it off but he wants to be friends with benifits and I thought he was just flirting at first but now I'm not sure cause I never had sex and he assumed I had and thinks I'm some sex pert? And I'm not sure if I wanna meet him tomorrow or what to do

24

Most Helpful Guy

• it honestly depends on what you want. it sounds like you kind of want to but not entirely sure about it

• I kinda do but I don't want to be bad or look or do something wrong

• I don't have confidence and I don't think I'm beautiful but I usually fake confidence sooo

• fake it till you make it! <3

Most Helpful Girl

• If he thinks you as some sex pert, make sure his intentions are positive. And because you're still a virgin, do you want to loose it now with the guy? And Is he ok with you being a virgin?

• He doesn't know I am, he assumed I've had sex like once before when I made a joke about it, he has been really nice about it all but a little pushy but that like him?

• If he has been really nice and you really can go along with the friends with benefits relationship with him despite of you being a virgin, then I guess give it a try. Make sure not to fall for him if you dont want a serious relationship