Would you NOT date someone because of who their friends are?

I have a transgender friend and boys give me the hardest time about it...
  • I would NOT date a someone bc of who their friends are.
    Vote A
  • I WOULD date them regardless.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Date them regardless. Dating and everything that can come after it is a matter between yourself and the person you're dating, UNLESS those friends could potentially affect your relationship and the way you see each other, but that doesn't depend on the other's sexual preferences etc, it depends on his/her character which is a way different topic.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• people are best known by the company they keep.
    despite one's feelings for a particular person, their circle of friends are what exemplifies their true self, morals, attitude, and overall being. i've learned a hell of a lot about people by watching and listening to their friends. it's an especially useful tool to figure out the quiet ones...

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not date someone based on their friends, but not in the example you give. It would be more if they were friends with white supremacists or religious extremists Id be walking the other way.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they are friends with people that I wouldn't allow in my house then I wouldn't date them.
    So if they are friends with a trans or gay person I'm not dating her.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends. Some people are a package deal and if the friend is annoying and it's hard to avoid them then that's going to grate on the relationship a little bit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Id still date but i assume they'd make it more difficult

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on their friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • I WOULD date them regardless.

0|0
    0|0
  • Date me

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes