Don't understand him at all and I feel like it's all me?

Ok so here goes.
Was in the early days of what could have been a new relationship. The guy went a little odd on me to say the least. He told me that he was feeling anxious about things and didn't want to go back to a sad place? (We also work for the same company)
I backed off massively, with no contact. after a few days he blocked me on whatsapp. (Childish I know) after a week he has appeared on my whatsapp again. Everyday he comes up to the office with no real reason and stares at me. So i decided as i hot desk to move to an area he would not go to. My reason is I need space from all of this as it is getting to me. A manager witnessed his strangeness and felt he was almost jealous towards me talking to him. Which backed I was making the right choice.
I was settling into my new area today and next thing I know the guy in question appears. No reason to be in this office at all. Doesn't talk to me but makes his presence known. I just really don't get him. He wanted space I have given it to him. I need time to find myself and space to get over all of this. I did think the world of him but he hurt me. I need space away from the games as i really dont understand him. My confidence is quite low at the moment and I doubt my own judgement.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Aww, he behaves like a woman. Well at least could finish his games just by going out to f.. ck himself right after he blocked you. So you can play too. Get a fake boyfriend who would be bigger and stronger and like pick you up from your workplace a couple of evenings and send you flowers and other stuff. Then watch him suffering haha =D

1|0
    0|0
    • I like your thinking! He is a jealous chap been when I have been talking to colleagues which is strange. Never come across this kind of behaviour before. Maybe I'm just lucky until now.

• It's not all you. It's his mistake. He's feeling bad about it so he's staring at you. Ik that's a bit creepy but still for him probably it might either be anger or regret. But you are definitely not wrong in demanding your own space

1|0
    0|0

• Thank you for your answer. I have doubted myself so much for the last few weeks. He appeared to be really into me. He then was teased by some of the others and humiliated me behind my back which is what made me back away. (He basicaly said he wasn't into me and it was all me) I just can't understand why he keeps appearing. Also I gave him the chance to talk and he couldn't. I started to think it was me and I was starting to think I was looking the plot. I am far from needy if anything I'm very much a free spirit who likes my time, I was until recently very confident. I suspect he is not as confident as he makes out and has a few issues but that is purely my opinion.

• Yea I feel it was like a dare or something given to him by his friends so that's why he is acting weird. Try your best to stay away from him.

• That's the odd thing he was very into things at the start. A friend of his did warn me that he has emotional baggage and didn't think he was in the right place for a relationship. (He also said his friend was a man child)

What Girls Said 1

• Don't doubt your decision to keep a distance between you and him.
    He doesn't sound to healthy in the mind, guys like that can be dangerous, if I were you I'd not involve myself with him in any way, the guy is a wacko be careful.

1|1
    0|0
    • Thank you for your answer. I have doubted myself so much for the last few weeks. He appeared to be really into me. He then was teased by some of the others and humiliated me behind my back which is what made me back away. I just can't understand why he keeps appearing. Also I gave him the chance to talk and he couldn't.

• Who knows why people do what they do, he's not acting right please be safe and avoid that guy.

• I am making sure I have little to do with him. My manager has seen the behavior which is something. I have genuinely tried to distance myself from him as something isn't right at all. I don't think he is bad just something not right.

Recommended myTakes