Don't understand him at all and I feel like it's all me?

Ok so here goes.
Was in the early days of what could have been a new relationship. The guy went a little odd on me to say the least. He told me that he was feeling anxious about things and didn't want to go back to a sad place? (We also work for the same company)
I backed off massively, with no contact. after a few days he blocked me on whatsapp. (Childish I know) after a week he has appeared on my whatsapp again. Everyday he comes up to the office with no real reason and stares at me. So i decided as i hot desk to move to an area he would not go to. My reason is I need space from all of this as it is getting to me. A manager witnessed his strangeness and felt he was almost jealous towards me talking to him. Which backed I was making the right choice.
I was settling into my new area today and next thing I know the guy in question appears. No reason to be in this office at all. Doesn't talk to me but makes his presence known. I just really don't get him. He wanted space I have given it to him. I need time to find myself and space to get over all of this. I did think the world of him but he hurt me. I need space away from the games as i really dont understand him. My confidence is quite low at the moment and I doubt my own judgement.

12