Am I reading to much into this?

So, I've recently met a guy over a dating app. He lives real close by, which is good. His sin sign is a scorpio if that helps. So, for about a month or so, we've been messaging a little off and on. Now we've exchanged phone numbers, and talk visit text. Throughout the week, he is normally the first one to send a good morning, asks about my day, class, etc. Well talk for a few hours, then he will disappear. On weekends I'll get maybe one text. It's all good, since we have not made any plans to meet. But I'm just curious, why is he hot and cold? Why is it he asks about my day every week day, but sometimes I ask about his hell say, long I'm tired, etc. I do know his job is tough. Is this normal behavior for online dating sites. I'm fairly new to the sites, and not sure how they work. Do you think he is into me? I've read some articles about scorpio men, and from what I gather and the way he is, it fits him to the top. So, what do I do? Do I pull back not talk and have him make the first move? Give me some advice please. Thanks

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Firstly you cannot just someone's character based on their sign. Secondly he's probably more busy during the weekend, but it's hard to say if he's into you or not until you have a proper date and meetup

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• hi, firstly I've known a scorpio man for almost a lifetime then ltr for 14yrs,,, that and everything else you said relevant, his actions could be simply man actions, down to work or something completely secret and with held too, after a month i would suggest a safe meet up to sense the vibe between you... id give a couple of chances to meet up and if he doesn't then remove yourself from the situation because if your local and have been getting on, surely a meet up is due... i can say things about scorpios that have truth, they are intense, powerful, emotional, keep it close to their chest, need motivation as in prefer others to take the lead letting them keep their back seat of viewing that is their preferred place, dont ever mistake their quietness for anything they see, feel everything... their power is their weakness... take the lead and if he recoils then move on... if he responds see where it goes... a scorpio man likes a strong female... a strong female will either love her chance to lead or others will dislike this trait and see weakness... who will you be i wonder? if you would like a chart between you pm me xx

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes