Why don't you just go on dating application instead?

THIS IS NOT A DATING APP!

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Any place or time is a opportunity for love or sex
    Don’t restrict yourself mame to just dating apps. Ask him at the coffee shop, in class, at work, walking, crossing the street, in a car side by side. Doesn’t matter

1|0
    0|0
  • quite right and im guessing you are reacting to all the newbies that come here spamming for members of the opposite sex... they need to read the rules before posting and we all should report them when we see it. however its natural for people to develope genuine friendships here and sometimes that can go further, in which case i have no objections at all. i do know of two people planning to marry in the near future and they met here ;)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• The world around us is a giant size dating app! You may meet a girl at the super market, waiting for a train, wherever.. When an opportunity comes it's when and where you least expect it. I guess on here you get more into the mind set of people so attraction is gained there more than just swiping right on a picture

1|1
    0|0
  • A man will like a women and if she is interested will comment to the act of moving forward with there new found relationship. Problem solved

1|0
    0|0
  • Well Discord is not a dating application either but guess what some people did lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • But you're not in a dating app now are you? Exactly.

0|0
    0|0
  • True

1|0
    0|0
  • Anywhere is a dating app if you're single

1|0
    0|0
  • Will you date me?

0|0
    0|0
  • It was a genuine how do I look question.

0|0
    0|0
  • Horny guys are everywhere what do u expect

0|0
    0|0
  • Date? Yes?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes