What clothes make a girl look even prettier? what clothes look more attractive on a girl?

They say to “dress to impress” and I’m willing to do that. What types of clothing makes a girl look hot or whatever? It can be anything, hoodies, t shirts, lace, mesh, tank tops, dresses, something red or blue or black? Etc.
My body type is thin I guess, I’m 5’4, 100 pounds (45kg) I’m a B cup, small ass, dark brown hair. So judge on what would look good on me based on that? Lol

37

Most Helpful Guy

• Well from your description you have a very nice figure, I'd say depending on the weather you might consider a sundress or some form fitting but conservative casual clothing.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on your body type and the environment you're going to be in. It'd impress others if you wore a shorter, black dress out for a night of fun, but it's probably not the best choice to wear out grocery shopping (you do you though, I won't judge) So it's hard to say an exact style to go for.

But generally, I like skirts, casual dresses, and anything with lace. I find those kinds of clothing pieces you can dress up or down depending on the situation, and you'll practically always look put together.