What clothes make a girl look even prettier? what clothes look more attractive on a girl?

They say to “dress to impress” and I’m willing to do that. What types of clothing makes a girl look hot or whatever? It can be anything, hoodies, t shirts, lace, mesh, tank tops, dresses, something red or blue or black? Etc.
Updates:
My body type is thin I guess, I’m 5’4, 100 pounds (45kg) I’m a B cup, small ass, dark brown hair. So judge on what would look good on me based on that? Lol

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well from your description you have a very nice figure, I'd say depending on the weather you might consider a sundress or some form fitting but conservative casual clothing.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on your body type and the environment you're going to be in. It'd impress others if you wore a shorter, black dress out for a night of fun, but it's probably not the best choice to wear out grocery shopping (you do you though, I won't judge) So it's hard to say an exact style to go for.

But generally, I like skirts, casual dresses, and anything with lace. I find those kinds of clothing pieces you can dress up or down depending on the situation, and you'll practically always look put together.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Fuck, I've always wanted to help someone with this. What I would consider a unique style of dressing that i still have yet to see is a blouse tucked into a long skirt. Perhaps even a t-shirt (striped or solid) with a white Jean-like material long sleeve on top of the shirt with that long skirt. And by long skirt, I mean one that goes from the waist to the ankles

1|0
    0|0
  • in my opinion a dress or a skirt looks good. Ideally around knee length, and has a summer feel.

I honestly don't know why so many women wear tight jeans. They don't seem that comfortable and you're not allowing your legs to breathe. I mean on a hot day wouldn't your legs and crotch get hella nasty?

0|0
    0|0
  • You should pick some outfits and do a poll with pictures, see what kind of style people think fits you more.

0|0
    0|0
  • A long t-shirt or just plain branches. I can work with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her personality is far hotter than her clothes

0|0
    0|0
  • When she has nothing on

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• i.pinimg.com/.../...-style-beach-summer-styles.jpg

you should wear this! I literally have so many outfits like this, it's cute, comfortable, and effortless and for some reason boys like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how you look like and your body type

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes