Why does he do this if he says he really likes me? 13 year age difference?

I’m 28 and I’m talking talking to a 42 year old guy. He says he really likes me and it’s not just about the sex. He recently split from his ex 8 months ago they have a 7 year old together. He has a 23, 16,10,7 the 23 is a guy he didn't tell me his age only the other kids I’m guessing Because im close to his sons age. He only makes times to have sex and it’s at his job other then that he always has a excuse why he can’t see me. Does he really like me or does he just want sex he’s a single father and has custody of his kids. I think he thinks it too soon for his kids to see me and they are always home. I asked him if he ever wants to be in a serious relationship and he told me yes but he doesn’t want to jump in one right now. Does he like me or just the sex?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• its all about the sex baby. He likes the way you sex together

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you are deluding yourself if you think he wants anything more than sex from you. Why do you want anything to do with this guy? Are you desperate or something? The guy has 5 kids to pay child support for and maybe alimony too so he isn't gonna have any money. And I'm sure the kids will come before you do. Then there will be drama between him and his ex and kids. The guy has to get over his last relationship before he can even think of a new one. Besides, do you really believe him about being split up? The guy may actually be still married for all you know. Smarten up and forget this guy unless you like being his fuck buddy, because that is all I see you as being right now.

1|0
    0|0
    • He’s a fire captian so he has a stable job and he works training at the academy also. He has recently gone through the same thing I have in our past relationships.

• oh please! He is probably a married man and you are just a fuck toy. Get over it. Either shit or get off the pot.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• He should be honest but he isn't. He just wants to maintain a friends with benefits while he goes through his emotional mess which he's still fresh from. He's not emotionally available except the sex since he's got three kids to care. It's a lot. I don't think he wants to be too upfront that sex is the only thing he wants from you at this stage.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's using you for sex and that's his only purpose and reason he's with you.

1|0
    0|0
  • He’s using you for sex

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes