Who would you date?

Would you date someone older or younger then you. Add an opinion of why you would, if you like.
  • Older
    Vote A
  • Younger
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Why would you date someone older or younger then yourself?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Its all about keeping eachother happy

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't mind the age as long as we love each other. But I do have an age difference limit when younger or older.
    My current partner is older than me with almost three years and what I know for sure is that I would be with him even if he was a bit older or younger, because he's everything I've ever wanted

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• I'd honestly prefer someone around the same age, so whether they're older or younger doesn't matter TBH, but only really one or two years, maybe three as I get older.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you aren’t old enough to remember the Gatorade commercials where they had the athletes sweating the green, blue, and red colors I don’t want to talk to you. I need to be with someone my age or older, that’s where the intelligence and relatable experience is. I’ll even date someone way older, older women can be so wise and poised. There are some exceptions with younger women but generally they’ve got little to offer me.

0|0
    0|0
  • my ex was 7 years older had no problems with the age,
    i not been with any younger then me before but looking for younger this time as want have kids & be safe enough for her,

0|0
    0|0
  • i Used to set limits on age when it came to women but i've learned it's less about age and more about where you're at in life. I've met some very immature older women and some very mature younger women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Either direction really, just have to be legal and we have to get along well

0|0
    0|0
  • I’ve dated cougars as much as 15 years older when I was younger and my current girlfriend is 31

0|0
    0|0
  • men tend to date younger and girls tend to date older

0|0
    0|0
  • Younger, but 1 to 3 years younger or same age as me or one year older than me.

0|0
    1|0
  • At my age younger is the only option.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't care which, as long as I like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter to me, as I have done both.

0|0
    0|0
  • Older 🙂

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm at that age where I could go either way.

0|0
    0|0
  • a little younger or my age

0|0
    0|0
  • Near enough the same age?

0|0
    0|0
  • When guys are young they should date older women and when older they should date younger.

0|0
    0|0
    • Fits men's bio rhythms better. Older women more experienced and appreciate more when guys younger.

• Show All
    • Anyway I already have a boyfriend. So I'm off the market.

• Ok, have fun.

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes