Do you want to be rich?

• Yes
  • No

15

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course

Most Helpful Guy

• How rich is rich here? I would like to be in a position where I would not have to worry about money, but I would not like to win the lottery.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 4

• I did then i got to be rich. It's just money it doesn't solve all your problems.

• But it does help with a lot of them.

• @ZanyInternetName To quote the band Silverchair " You say that money isn't everything , But i'd like to see you live w/out it". Money is just a tool. I remember an interview with Collin Farrell after he became a famous actor talking about how his grandfather was dying of cancer and h had millions of dollars now but he couldn't give his grandfather another day on earth with it so as he said "I better man it does not make me". Building wealth the single biggest lesson i learned is what little i needed, not wanted. And those lean years taught me a valuable lesson. I could lose everything i have tomorrow but those years taught me how to be a fighter, a survivor, and that's more valuable than any dollar amount. Because money comes and goes.

• That doesn't change my point. If I had enough money to not have to worry about what's left at the end of the month it'd be much easier.

• Yeah... I don't want to work hard for it though, what's the point of wasting your life trying to earn it?

• Job wise I was and am in touch with some. Their lives and/or life styles offer nothing that would ''help'' me.

• No, I've always been happier out of that rat race.