Pointed out a flaw... would you be offended by this?

I have been dating someone for about a month and we were cuddling etc and he randomly said that my hips seem to 'Creak' quite abit (the joint noise) and told me he's been counting how many times he's noticed it. I do have trouble with this and am seeing a GP about it, but I was offended that someone would point it out during a moment of intimacy.. it made me very self conscious. Was he right to point it out? Should I be offended?

44

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't get offended, crack a joke about or wxplain your case. Your the one turning a mountain out of a molehill.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think he meant to be offensive. I have the same problem but sometimes I just point it out myself as a joke.
    And the way he said it doesn't sound rude in any way to me, but you know better. All you need to tell him is how you honestly feel about it