Why doesn’t anyone want to date me?

I’m 18 going on 19 and I’ve never had a boyfriend. Most people would consider me quite an attractive girl (from what I’ve been told). I have loads of guy friends, I have some girl friends too but for some reason my personality and likes/dislikes always clicked more with guys. There’s this one guy I have been with on and off for the past 3 years but we have never actually been in a relationship, it’s always been quite casual and everyone knows this and that it will never turn into something serious. If I get on well with people, I’m considered attractive and I don’t go from guy to guy then is there a reason why guys never really show an interest in getting to know me on a romantic level? Does this happen to anyone else?

010

Most Helpful Guys

• I could give you a better idea if you send Private Message me a picture of how you usually look and dress. Without knowing how you look, all I can do is guess that if you are off and on with the same guy, maybe people figure you don't want a real relationship, especially if you have sex with your on and off boyfriend.

• It doesn't matter how serious you are with this guy that you are "casually on and off with". If you're having sex with someone regularly, you are off the market, at least for a romantic relationship, as far is every guy is concerned.