Why doesn’t anyone want to date me?

I’m 18 going on 19 and I’ve never had a boyfriend. Most people would consider me quite an attractive girl (from what I’ve been told). I have loads of guy friends, I have some girl friends too but for some reason my personality and likes/dislikes always clicked more with guys. There’s this one guy I have been with on and off for the past 3 years but we have never actually been in a relationship, it’s always been quite casual and everyone knows this and that it will never turn into something serious. If I get on well with people, I’m considered attractive and I don’t go from guy to guy then is there a reason why guys never really show an interest in getting to know me on a romantic level? Does this happen to anyone else?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I could give you a better idea if you send Private Message me a picture of how you usually look and dress. Without knowing how you look, all I can do is guess that if you are off and on with the same guy, maybe people figure you don't want a real relationship, especially if you have sex with your on and off boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter how serious you are with this guy that you are "casually on and off with". If you're having sex with someone regularly, you are off the market, at least for a romantic relationship, as far is every guy is concerned.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Maybe you're not as attractive as you think. I've been told I'm handsome, hot, attractive, funny, smart, a fine young man, etc blah blah blah. I've got two university degrees, my own place and vehicle, and yet women aren't jumping over themselves to be with me. Sometimes, despite having people blow rainbows up your ass and ostensibly having what the other sex finds attractive, sometimes it just isn't enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Change your guy first of all.
    2. On and off relationship + you aren't happy. Then why to hang in there.
    3. I don't know how you look or anything about your personality. But you can always upgrade your looks, looks are highly deciding factor these days.

1|0
    0|0
  • They don't show an interest out of respect for your 3-year relationship, however casual. If everyone thinks of you as part of a couple, then no one will ask you out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe your to boyish for guys. since you share more in common with then than girls. but i may be totally wrong since i dont know you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you don't come off as wanting a relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • Let's date

0|0
    0|0
  • How attractive are u? 8? 9? 10? Most are bitches.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 28. Though I know the reason for mine: I have no money

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes