Is it true that white girls hate white guys?

Please, I am not trolling. I am very insecure and depressed over this because so many people say that white girls love black dudes and hate white guys and that makes me sad because I just think everyone can be happy but I feel that excludes me because I am white and I will never be able to date a white girl because they like black. I'm really sad about this so is there a way i can overcome this and move on? Do i just need to accept that i am not enough and dont deserve to be happy or do othger races of girls like white guys... what do i do? this insecurity is ruining my life and i feel like a racist piece of trash because i guess i am jealous of black guys.

im not stating anything here im just asking if all the sayings and myth are true or not, i suspect they are because i see these kinds of couples all the time and black guys always say how much white girls they get and stuff.

how do i overcome this? will i accept defeat and that ill forever be alone? what do i do? and please i am not joking or trying to make anyone mad, i think i have anxiety and depression and deep insecuritites and i think i made need help. thanks
Updates:
I am not trolling it may sound crazy but I’m serious. I think I need help. Why is this topic always deemed as a troll?
I think White guys just need to accept this and move on. Most White girls like Black/Latino men and there's nothing White guys can do. I could not believe it and live in delusion but I'd rather suffer and live in reality. Thanks for your opinions.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have been with two white guys, and I am still with the second. I would not date any other race or colour.

For what it is worth, the vast majority of whit girls in UK go for white guys.

2|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I am Caucasian. All of the ladies I have dated were Caucasian (except for my current girlfriend, who is native American - Iroquois) and none of them hated Caucasian men. Young people tend to overgeneralize when talking about such issues. ALL women. . . all women breathe, eat, drink, sleep. Other than that, they are all different.

0|1
    0|0
  • This is a funny question. Because some girls love black guys, some girls like white guys. Most girls, i think doesn't really care about that, as much as the personality and other important things.

If you are asking that question because you are jealous of how big most black men is down there, then it's making the question even funnier. But i'm not judging you. Because i understand maybe you have read a lot on internet that white girls love black guys with big bladders. And in a sense, many girls do love black dicks. But the truth is, that big black dick thing is just a BBC fantasy. And fantasies are not important when it comes to real relationships.

So stop being jealous of other relationships, and think of yours instead. Maybe you find a white girl, maybe a black girl. It doesn't matter, because love is love, when it's important.

0|0
    0|0
    • No white women mostly date black men.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• Not at all.
    Less than 5 % of all white women
    Date outside there race.

3|4
    0|0
    • And please dont think im saying that if your white and you date outside your race , thats ok its all up to who loves you and you back.
      If you find true love and inner peace with whom ever you are blessed

• Where have you got that 5% from?

• The 2018 World Population Data sheet.
      In 1961 Barack Obama married Michelle and the percentage was only 3%. it has grown higher than was ever to ne expected at the time with so many toad blocks and issues the world had with mix marriages.

• Well I've just this moment checked to make absolutely sure that I am still very much a white girl, engaged to be married to very much a white guy this November.

2|2
    0|0
    • Ref. Your update.
      Because it is all a complete load of nonsense and total BS.

• But I see these kinds of couples ALL THE TIME

• It's the exact opposite of reality.

You're welcome.

3|2
    0|0
    • Not really. Every black guy I've know has been with many white girls.

• Show All
    • Ah, it's you. Still haven't gotten your meds, huh? Oh well.

• And by the way. regardless of your obvious mental handicap - fuck you and your disguting white supremacy bullshit. :)

• This is a dumb question... Walk outside, do you see any couples where both the girl and guy are white? Yes? That’s the most common type of couple. So obviously, white girls have to like white guys

1|1
    0|0
    • Not sure about that. The world is changing and very few young white girls are with white guys. Most teenage and young white girls, at least in the US are with black guys.

• Are you kidding me? You’re just choosing to believe that so that you can think that girls don’t want you because of your race rather than actually not wanting to date you because of you. The main people white girls have and always will date is white guys.

• Every Black guy I know is drowning in white girls.

• Some white girls will hate white guys.
    But I see around and see most white girls are with white guys.

0|1
    0|0
    • But black men do in fact have a monopoly on white girls?

• Show All
    • @KylaJones I don't know but I see it happening a lot.

• No, it’s not true

1|3
    0|0
    • People that talk about this are always seen as trolls because they pull statistics out of thin air.

• Maybe but I've seen many of these couples and all the black guys I know are drowning in white pussy.

• You’ve only seen a small population of people though. That isn’t true for the majority.

• Just because women don't want to date you, it doesn't mean that women hate white guys. 🤷‍♀️

3|0
    0|0
    • This doesn't have anything to do with me. From what I see white girls throw themselves at black guys, which is why I ask.

• I think the small number of people your comparing it too was the point and even the smaller number of Whites girls that prefer Some dark meat just ay good for them, there loss and move on. If you take all the rejections compared too the wins in life we all achieve on anaversge it looks greaterthan it is in reality.
      Move on get your head up and represent. Your a White man in American your alteady a winner.

• you're trolling...

0|1
    0|0
    • I swear I’m not... please don’t accuse me of that.

What Guys Said 11

• way off base. you need to change the sources of your information; it'll work wonders for your insecurities.

0|1
    0|0
    • What do you mean “way off base”?

• read the rest of the post. think about it.

• The first identifier of a troll is someone who say I'm not trolling

1|1
    0|0
    • I’m not trolling I swear

• I dont think you realize that if your serious about your statement that makes it more laughable not less

• No, they do not.
    If white women hated white men, then how are white men the most desired group of people in the world?

0|1
    1|0
    • White men are not the most desired people, no way.

• Show All
    • Look, if you want to have that nonsensical defeatist attitude, go ahead. But you're only fooling yourself.

• But Black guys get a lot of white pussy. Does that not make sense to you?

• Yes! Every white girlfriend that has sex with me hates my guts. They are funny that way.

1|1
    0|0
  • People have preferences when it comes to dating, many white women will be particularly attracted to black men. Many will be particularly attracted to people of other ethnicities and many people won't have racial/ethnic preferences.

0|0
    0|0
    • So it’s true then!

• It is true that some white women aren't attracted to white men and/or are attracted to certain other ethnicities. That doesn't mean they hate white men.

• OP is still trolling... Not his first time promoting this kind of fucked up shit.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah I would say that some might but most don't seem to. I've never had any issues approaching women based on my race, certainly not within my own race anyways.

I think people make a huge deal and fetishize the hell out of interracial relationships but the reality is most black guys aren't big brutes and most white women who date them aren't just size queens. It's two people who met and liked each other and started going out. Most of the interracial couples I know in person they were friends/acquaintances and just had a mutual attraction like most other couples.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, just like most women don't hate guys of their same ethnicity. In fact most people will have relationships with people who belongs to their same ethnicity. That happens due to demography.

Example: If a white girl live in an area where the white population is prevalent over other ethnicities, she will stick to what's familiar, unless the location she is turn out to be much more diverse than what it ever was.

If a demography is ethnically diverse, the chances of an inter ethnic and cultural relationship will increase. If a demography is not that diverse or not diverse at all, those chances of inter ethnic relations decrease drastically.

0|0
    0|0
  • For some reason they're just more attracted to black people, their choice tho

0|0
    0|0
  • No, of course not

0|0
    0|0
    • why are so many white girls dating black men then?

• Show All
    • Spain is not 91% White. No European country has that High of a White Population. Every European country is infested with Arabs and Blacks.

And it's better to accept reality and live with it then to live in a delusional mindset. So I've accepted the truth and yeah it hurts but I hope I get over it one day, if not, I won't stick around in misery so...

• Im not from Spain, I just live there. Go on and research the white population in Scotland, brother!

• It's 100% true it's over

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes