Is it true that white girls hate white guys?

Please, I am not trolling. I am very insecure and depressed over this because so many people say that white girls love black dudes and hate white guys and that makes me sad because I just think everyone can be happy but I feel that excludes me because I am white and I will never be able to date a white girl because they like black. I'm really sad about this so is there a way i can overcome this and move on? Do i just need to accept that i am not enough and dont deserve to be happy or do othger races of girls like white guys... what do i do? this insecurity is ruining my life and i feel like a racist piece of trash because i guess i am jealous of black guys.

im not stating anything here im just asking if all the sayings and myth are true or not, i suspect they are because i see these kinds of couples all the time and black guys always say how much white girls they get and stuff.

how do i overcome this? will i accept defeat and that ill forever be alone? what do i do? and please i am not joking or trying to make anyone mad, i think i have anxiety and depression and deep insecuritites and i think i made need help. thanks
I am not trolling it may sound crazy but I’m serious. I think I need help. Why is this topic always deemed as a troll?
I think White guys just need to accept this and move on. Most White girls like Black/Latino men and there's nothing White guys can do. I could not believe it and live in delusion but I'd rather suffer and live in reality. Thanks for your opinions.

913

Most Helpful Girl

• I have been with two white guys, and I am still with the second. I would not date any other race or colour.

For what it is worth, the vast majority of whit girls in UK go for white guys.

Most Helpful Guys

• I am Caucasian. All of the ladies I have dated were Caucasian (except for my current girlfriend, who is native American - Iroquois) and none of them hated Caucasian men. Young people tend to overgeneralize when talking about such issues. ALL women. . . all women breathe, eat, drink, sleep. Other than that, they are all different.

• This is a funny question. Because some girls love black guys, some girls like white guys. Most girls, i think doesn't really care about that, as much as the personality and other important things.

If you are asking that question because you are jealous of how big most black men is down there, then it's making the question even funnier. But i'm not judging you. Because i understand maybe you have read a lot on internet that white girls love black guys with big bladders. And in a sense, many girls do love black dicks. But the truth is, that big black dick thing is just a BBC fantasy. And fantasies are not important when it comes to real relationships.

So stop being jealous of other relationships, and think of yours instead. Maybe you find a white girl, maybe a black girl. It doesn't matter, because love is love, when it's important.

• No white women mostly date black men.