Why do black men like white girls so much?

are we black girls ugly?

whats special about white girls?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I think the big misconception that black women need to hear is that we don't only love white girls. I am a black male who attended a predominately white school. That being said, I've only been surrounded by white girls my whole life and my attraction stems from that.

BUT...

Not saying I don't love black girls, I've met plenty of attractive black girls. Basically what I'm saying is that black men don't exactly think black girls are ugly, and there's nothing really special about white girls either. I'm sorry if you feel that way, I just want to let you know it's not true. I can only speak for myself though

The attraction depends on the guy and lord knows what may trigger it.

1|0
    0|0
    • Wasn't trying to make this anonymous. It's Resevoir315 if you cared

• because most of the ghetto African American women are intimidating AF, they're not afraid to get in people face to roast some ass and put their fist up to throw down any time of the day, black girls be like "-continuously slapping- OOOH HELLS NAW, BITCH I KNOW YOU DIDN'T, BITCH I'LL SLAP YOU SO HARD, I'LL BE SENDIN YOU FLYIN RIGHT BACK INSIDE YOUR MOMMAS VAGINA WITH 100% ACCURACY LIKE WHEN I THROW DARTS MMMMHMM!!!"

0|0
    0|0
    • oh wow, but not all of us like that

Most Helpful Girl

• black men can chose the race of their liking, and if they like white women better, then thats their preference. I am black, but i am tired of black women always bashing black men for choosing to go out with white women. Its like you are jealous or something. And to really tell the truth, we all know the stereotypes that are created for black women, and a lot of times they are true. Just because a black an chooses to just date white women doesn't mean you have to catch defense and get upset like as if by his decision, he is hurting you or something. Let men be and stop being ignorant please.

0|3
    0|0
    • Big facts. I personally dont have a race preference, but I've been in situations where women have gotten triggered about this topic.

I'd be a liar if i said it wasn't hella annoying...

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• Cuz most white girls are incredibly hot, and many black girls are crack whores. I don't mean that to be insulting. But I lived in a ghetto for a while. The white girl is a chance to get out.

0|2
    1|0
    • not all of us are whores :(

• Show All
    • Wow you just did a full 360 turn. You went from black women being crack whores to some being cute and sweet. You seem like a mentally ill loose canon

• Attack the idea. Not the person. If you attack tbe person, you've already lost.

• That skin contrast is very sexy to me and I am with a black girlfriend.

2|0
    0|0
  • Who doesn't like white girls is the real question to ask. It's not just black men.

0|2
    0|0
  • Cause media usually shows white girls as the lead and prettiest

4|0
    0|1
  • That is all in your head. Also, why don't you prefer to date white men?

0|0
    0|0
  • They just do. Converely a lot of white guys like black women.

0|0
    0|0
  • white girls are hot end of story

0|2
    1|0
  • It's a fetish.

0|2
    1|0
  • Yea tbh I think its a trophy type of thing lol

0|0
    0|1
  • Do they?

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no clue

0|0
    0|0
  • So from what I’ve heard from the black men I know, white women aren’t as intimidating as black women, ghetto as they put it. Yes I know all black women aren’t like that, but I’ve also been told white women usually don’t flip out, embarrassing them in public when something goes wrong. I’ve also been told that white women are more willing to let them do things sexually to them that black women won’t. Like taking it up the ass. An even closer friend of mine mentioned that w most black women you can’t grab her by her hair when she’s giving you a blowjob like you can w most white women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of ‘em are hoes, it’s over for us white men in 2018

0|0
    1|0
  • White girls are hot af, that's why.

1|2
    1|0
  • Some of it is attraction. Some of it is something else.

I'll just put it this way: I've never heard a white man ask a black man how he'd feel about his daughter getting dicked down by a big white cock. As a matter of fact, I've only heard one race of men ever ask a question along those lines.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• We still have a lot of cultural norms that hold up white beauty as being the superior form of beauty. Plus there is this thing about "stealing" white women from white guys a racial comeuppance.

It has to do with hundreds of years of racial nonsense.

And sometimes it's just one guy who likes one girl for no particular racially motivated reason.

But you could read all kinds of papers and studies about it if you wanted to delve further.

0|0
    0|3
  • Same as any other race and black woman.. attraction. Theirs nothing wrong with black males dating out there race. Majority are always dating within own race, but that doesn't mean he can't date out, nor does that mean that a white girl can't date out her race.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think black guys just like girls with big asses and white girls typically do not

0|0
    0|1
  • These figuratively "ghetto" black women are giving us a bad name

1|0
    0|0
  • Discrimination... or y not they can be with black ladies.

0|0
    0|0
  • White boys love these questions. It's the perfect opportunity for them to express their hatred for the black race esp black women

2|0
    0|0
  • To be honest I ask myself the same question it definitely doesn't revolve around looks it more like having a trophy you can show off with. Only black people lack mental independence

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes