Why do black men like white girls so much?

are we black girls ugly?

whats special about white girls?

817

Most Helpful Guys

• I think the big misconception that black women need to hear is that we don't only love white girls. I am a black male who attended a predominately white school. That being said, I've only been surrounded by white girls my whole life and my attraction stems from that.

BUT...

Not saying I don't love black girls, I've met plenty of attractive black girls. Basically what I'm saying is that black men don't exactly think black girls are ugly, and there's nothing really special about white girls either. I'm sorry if you feel that way, I just want to let you know it's not true. I can only speak for myself though

The attraction depends on the guy and lord knows what may trigger it.

• Wasn't trying to make this anonymous. It's Resevoir315 if you cared

• because most of the ghetto African American women are intimidating AF, they're not afraid to get in people face to roast some ass and put their fist up to throw down any time of the day, black girls be like "-continuously slapping- OOOH HELLS NAW, BITCH I KNOW YOU DIDN'T, BITCH I'LL SLAP YOU SO HARD, I'LL BE SENDIN YOU FLYIN RIGHT BACK INSIDE YOUR MOMMAS VAGINA WITH 100% ACCURACY LIKE WHEN I THROW DARTS MMMMHMM!!!"

• oh wow, but not all of us like that

Most Helpful Girl

• black men can chose the race of their liking, and if they like white women better, then thats their preference. I am black, but i am tired of black women always bashing black men for choosing to go out with white women. Its like you are jealous or something. And to really tell the truth, we all know the stereotypes that are created for black women, and a lot of times they are true. Just because a black an chooses to just date white women doesn't mean you have to catch defense and get upset like as if by his decision, he is hurting you or something. Let men be and stop being ignorant please.

• Big facts. I personally dont have a race preference, but I've been in situations where women have gotten triggered about this topic.

I'd be a liar if i said it wasn't hella annoying...