Men which one would you date and why?

Which would you date and why?Men which one would you date and why?
  • Men which one would you date and why??Med student
  • Men which one would you date and why??Law student
Make your judgement based on your "first impression " from looking at the pics

322

Most Helpful Guys

• Neither girl is my type physically, so I'll factor out physical appearance and base my answer on profession alone.

I'd prefer a partner with a profession less demanding than those of either the medical or legal field, but if I had to choose one, I'd choose the former.

I find that the temperament typical of medical students is compassionate, nurturing, selfless, etc., while that of legal students is assertive, confident, practical, analytical, etc. Although none of those traits are negative per se, the ones typical of medical students are more desirable/important to me in a partner.

• I've come to find that when dating men in the medical field are more nurturing.

• That would make sense.

• Generally I would prefer toe law student, since I am an attorney, but I am not a fan of big asses and she has a substantial ass.

• Really is it that big?😂

• That big ass is the only thing attractive about law student picture.

• @hellacray mad a good observation about the law student. she's more than just a "law student". if you know what I mean

Most Helpful Girl

• It's kind of hard to decide when one is wearing very tight and revealing clothes, and the other is wearing scrubs. Both of the girls have pretty faces though. I think I'd go for the med student, since I'd have more in common with her.