Would you date a girl that smokes cigarettes?

• Yes (I'm a smoker)
    Vote A
  • Yes (I'm a non smoker)
    Vote B
  • No (I'm a smoker)
    Vote C
  • No (I'm a non smoker)
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Nope, I can't handle the smell or taste. I'll be friends with them but I can't kiss them or do anything more intimate with them as the smell really bothers me.

2|2
    1|0
    • 90% chance the thumbs down was from a smoker :P

• Many men though get hot over a the sight of a sexy girl smoking or fantasizing about smoking together after sex. Many many men.
      But that's not the reason many of us smoke, i"m just stating what I see.

• Absolutely and each to their own. The visual is hot but even when I smoke tobacco I dont like the taste. I dont think they are gross, the taste itself just grosses me out

• I would only date a girl who smokes. It's a social thing. Like, we both wanna spend time together. But it's awkward. We can both stand outside and smoke, like thats the reason we're there. But really, we just want to spend time together.

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Yeah but only cigarettes I draw the line at weed etc.

1|2
    0|0
    • Interesting, thanks for your opinion. I've seen lots opinions before about a girl smoking weed being a lot better than one that smokes cigarettes.

• Now thats fucked up hahaha

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 65

• Complete dealbreaker even if she is otherwise my dream Woman. I'd only give her a Chance if she could credibly promise to stop.

0|5
    0|0
  • Been there, done that, will never do it again!

0|5
    0|1
  • To be honest, not anymore. Since I am alergic to tobacco, and when I am near the cigarette smoke my nerves get edgy. When I get home I want to be able to relax. You can't do that if your living space smells on tobacco.

1|0
    0|0
  • while i dont like smoking or cigarettes in general, and refuse to even consider doing it myself, I would date a woman who smokes.. if we clicked...
    otherwise no

1|0
    0|0
  • If I really have feelings for her. I would date her , get in a relationship with her then persuade her to stop smoking. Also I won't leave her If she continues being a smoker

1|0
    0|0
  • Smoking cigarettes is an instant deal-breaker for me. (Smoking marijuana is tolerable, but I prefer no smoking at all.)
    However, I can give an exception if there is a serious effort to quit entirely.

1|0
    0|0
  • smoke and anything alike gets my throat dry really quickly and it hurts, plus cigarettes r bad for yer lungs :d

0|0
    0|0
  • Smokers breath taste bad and you can taste it on their tongues. Rooms and cars of smokers are just lousy. The whole attitude of got to smoke often is a sign of a lack of appeal.

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks sexy but I wouldn’t engage in such a self destructive behaviour cuz I wouldn’t want her to smoke anyway.

1|0
    0|0
  • Smoking cigarettes doesn't relates the character of that girl. Yep I would try to make her to quit smoking.

1|0
    0|0
  • For me the smoke is like the Antichrist. I have some family members that still smoking, while my parents stopped before I was born. Even today my father have problem with his legs cause he smoke too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I probably wouldn't if she's a really big smoker but if it's just a once in a while kinda thing then I could move past it if she was a good match for me...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd hate to emotionally support and encourage my partner knowing fully well that they are killing themselves slowly. Nah bruh.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, 100% deal breaker. You could be a 10/10 in personality and looks, but once you smoke a cigarette you become a 0/10 instantly.

0|0
    0|0
  • can't stand it - never could.
    kissing them was like licking an ash tray.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would but I am trying to quit so being with another smoker wouldn't help much.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probabaly not. Those things make the house smell bad as fuck

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but it depends on the relation with her that how much comfortable she is with me if she not comfortable enough with me than not but if she is then may be

0|0
    0|0
  • So long as they keep the smoking outside I got no problem with it

1|0
    0|0
  • Never, I'd rather not have a quicker death thanks to second hand smoke and I'd also rather not smell like smoke either

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah why not... if her mouth tastes like an Ash tray you can always stick your dick in it

0|1
    1|0
  • cause i am also smoker... its really enjoyable to date with a smoker girl. I had experienced it before.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, but id expect her to quit at some point, at least if we ever got to kids stage by some miraculous chance, but preferably before that

0|0
    0|0
    • I'd be concerned about an inability to quit come pregnancy. It is an addiction so, though it's possible, it's difficult and unlikely unless it is for certain done before then.

• Thing is i wouldve dumped her a long time ago if she wasn't the type to take it seriously. I wouldve brung it up many times way before kids stage too, but thats ultimatum

• Only wih rules like smoking only outside and also not when she smokes a lot like a Pack a day like 5cigarettes a day is enough

0|0
    0|0
  • I smoke a pipe so dating a smoker would not be an issue.

0|0
    0|0
  • Let me add to my answer with. doesn't matter what she smokes, no

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather not. Smoking is disgusting and unhealthy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a smoker and there's a high chance i won't let them

0|0
    0|0
  • Not quite my type but if she's worth it I can cope with that

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, it depends on the Girls but probably no, because familiar experiencies

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 12

• I smoke heaps when partying and sometimes stress smoke, so I'm in zero position to judge.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am a female, so no. But a man who smokes: never at all. I don't smoke.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I was a guy, no I wouldn't.

I'm a non smoker myself so I prefer to date someone who doesn't smoke as well

0|0
    0|1
  • I'd never date anyone who smokes cigarettes. Not attractive AT ALL 🙅🏽‍♀️🙅🏽‍♀️🙅🏽‍♀️

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not. Both me and my boyfriend don’t smoke

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but I'd try to make them give them up. Kissing a smoker tastes kinda bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t smoke. i won’t date anyone who does. Cigarettes smell disgusting to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • That picture says it all. Your dragon lady is so gross!

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't even see it, GAG chooses those. Also there are all kind of girls that might be smokers, even petite ones who you would see as "innocent"

• i wouldn't date someone that smoked , i find it gross

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely no chance in fucking hell.

1|0
    1|0
  • Smoking should be fucking illegal

0|1
    0|1
    • I actually agree.
      My general rule of thumb in terms of law opinion is: do what you want, as long as it doesn't harm others.
      So if you really need tobacco, chew it! This way you only kill yourself and not others around you with second-hand smoke. (Hell, the world's probably better off eithout you anyway.)
      In fact, I'm okay with marajuana being legalized and I still think cigarettes should be banned entirely.

• Why smoking? It harms your own health

• Fuck no

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes