Would you date a girl that smokes cigarettes?

• Yes (I'm a smoker)
  • Yes (I'm a non smoker)
  • No (I'm a smoker)
    Vote C
  • No (I'm a non smoker)
    Vote D

1467

Most Helpful Guys

• I would only date a girl who smokes. It's a social thing. Like, we both wanna spend time together. But it's awkward. We can both stand outside and smoke, like thats the reason we're there. But really, we just want to spend time together.

• Nope, I can't handle the smell or taste. I'll be friends with them but I can't kiss them or do anything more intimate with them as the smell really bothers me.

• 90% chance the thumbs down was from a smoker :P

• Many men though get hot over a the sight of a sexy girl smoking or fantasizing about smoking together after sex. Many many men.
      But that's not the reason many of us smoke, i"m just stating what I see.

• Absolutely and each to their own. The visual is hot but even when I smoke tobacco I dont like the taste. I dont think they are gross, the taste itself just grosses me out

Most Helpful Girls

• Yeah but only cigarettes I draw the line at weed etc.

• Interesting, thanks for your opinion. I've seen lots opinions before about a girl smoking weed being a lot better than one that smokes cigarettes.

• Now thats fucked up hahaha