Do the quiet loner type guys ever get any attention from girls?

• Yes they do
  • No they do not - they will be single forever

011

Most Helpful Guys

• Sure, but itll help to start coming out of your shell a little bit so that you get a bit more noticed/they can actually see what kind of person you are/your personality. It's entirely possible you could bump into a girl who digs quiet shy guys though I've definitely met a few.

• But surely if he’s quiet he’ll need to be good looking to get any attention? An ugly quiet guy would just be seen as creepy?

• Only talk to pretty girls?

• Some of the new guys would show up and just constantly hit on the women. Women don't like being treated like targets at a shooting range generally so would avoid those guys. It's better just to be friendly in my opinion, people tend to react better when they don't think you are after something specific.

• If you know how to parlay "quiet loner" into "aloof and mysterious", and you're decently good looking, you can get all the girls you want. It takes a bit of work, though.