Do the quiet loner type guys ever get any attention from girls?

• Yes they do
    Vote A
  • No they do not - they will be single forever
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Sure, but itll help to start coming out of your shell a little bit so that you get a bit more noticed/they can actually see what kind of person you are/your personality. It's entirely possible you could bump into a girl who digs quiet shy guys though I've definitely met a few.

0|0
    0|0
    • But surely if he’s quiet he’ll need to be good looking to get any attention? An ugly quiet guy would just be seen as creepy?

• Show All
    • Only talk to pretty girls?

• Some of the new guys would show up and just constantly hit on the women. Women don't like being treated like targets at a shooting range generally so would avoid those guys. It's better just to be friendly in my opinion, people tend to react better when they don't think you are after something specific.

• If you know how to parlay "quiet loner" into "aloof and mysterious", and you're decently good looking, you can get all the girls you want. It takes a bit of work, though.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 9

• Well that's me. While I can't say "I've never" had any attention, it's been very little definitely.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to do a lot better when i was quiet. I have a really fucked sense of humour that not a lot of girls are a fan of xD

0|1
    0|0
  • They don't get much attention because they keep to themselves. You have to be a little outgoing if you want any attention at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Women are intrigued when guys who don't fall all over themselves to get to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they do
    You need to open a bit and accept it/return it back.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm quiet and shy, but still get attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as they are handsome, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • quiet loner here and i get 0% girls a year

0|0
    0|0
  • I do all the time.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes