It you are on a date and your date begins to hit on someone else, what do you do?

#wowgirl10q#wowgirl10qRocks#
#wowgirl10q#wowgirl10qRocks#
Updates:
Yay girls almost everyone left
And double props to those that used his credit card

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

Most Helpful Girls

• Yeah I would just get up and leave & order a bottle of champagne or the most expensive wine on his name on the way out

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 73

• If I was on a date and my date started flirting with another guy, I would tell her that I am leaving, she needs to find another means of transport to wherever she is going next, adios, au revoir, good fucking night!

2|2
    0|0
    • i'd say: "i hope you brought some cash i'm gonna piss, near my vehicle see you in... oh wait nevermind cya!"

• Show All
    • that is a good one indeed.

• You see now that's what I'm talking about

• I'd strongly warn him a couple of times, if he is strongly hitting on her, that he is dating you and not her. But if it's briefly flirting with the waitress that's forgiveable. As long as it's not consistent. Sometimes guys flirt and don't notice they are doing it

1|0
    0|0
  • know you deserve better then a drop kick, I guess you could order some hot soup then pour over head say any women deserves better then you & bye in front other girl so knows was ment to be with you so knows what dealing with & shames him in front of all there, leave knowing you are better & genuine guys out there,
    myself tho id just say don't need someone like you & bye then just leave thanking showed true colours before let close

0|0
    0|0
  • I get up and leave. I don't play games. If my date wants the other person, then they can have them. I'd rather not be with someone that seems to have the likelihood of cheating if they are going to hit on someone else during OUR date. For her to have the audacity to do that is mind-boggling.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't know how to answer this question. I would leave but I'm also aware that being nice could be a sign of flirting. My ex loved that I had an outgoing personality but also stated that sometimes it did seem like I was flirting with other girls in front of hers. The only reason she didn't freak out is because we had know each other and she realized that was just me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would confront her about her behavior, then walk away. Someone who does that is exhibiting judgement so poor, you shouldn't be in their immediate vicinity.

0|1
    0|0
  • assuming we're at a restaurant and that happen near the bar area, i'm gonna order a bunch of stuff and just leave so she has to pay for a bunch of things for no reason.

0|1
    2|0
  • You aren't together so you can't really point it out unless you just wanna stir up a possible argument of defensiveness in trying to play sides, so to speak. If she's actually into you, she won't leave room for other guys. And a side note, don't be boring or try to be cool, show her who you are and if she wants another dudes number afterwards then fuck her

0|0
    0|0
  • That has happened. question is are they hitting on them or are they just a friendly person and know a lot of people. Anyways finish the date and let that be the end of it and them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’d just give the eval eye and leave. If your on a date your both single can’t say much but it’s not giving much respect. And they might follow you out. At that point you can argue and I say I’m not about that life byeeeeeee

0|0
    0|0
  • well that would be my cue to say see ya cos obviously her motives for being with me suddenly became quite clear

0|0
    0|0
  • This is a game over situation. First date, fine, they aren't interested just move on. A few dates in you're probably a little more invested and this is a total lack of respect so you say something and then end it. Any more than a few dates in and with additional investment time and they do this I think you have to question them, their motives, if they really ever cared, but I'd walk.

It's disrespectful and demonstrates they have no care for you and your feelings not to mention it says how little they value your relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Act like I'm going to the restroom and leave. Let's face it they couldn't be that in to you if they have the nerve to flirt with someone else right in front of you

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd hit on another girl in front of her.
    Nah lol I'd just leave or if I'm bothered I'd holla at the dude and tell him lets both ditch this hoe and grab a beer 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, i would sit down and say thanks for the lesson and leave (ofc, i could also curse her out of my existence).

0|0
    0|0
  • That would be a dealbreaker unless we were both hitting on them, then itd be a deal maker :p

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll enjoy my dinner & never go out on a date with that girl again

1|0
    0|0
  • If I were to have a date and if they were flirting with someone then I would leave and never contact her again

1|0
    0|0
  • It is the moment where she will stop being my date and where my big sarcastic guns start firing.

1|0
    0|0
  • date's over.
    offer ride home if you drove.
    BE NICE, even if they're being a jerk.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's me, I excuse myself and leave. The date is over.

0|0
    0|0
  • get up and leave, if the attention isn't focused where it should be then what's the point.

0|0
    0|0
  • i will behave like i dont know anything and just enjoy myself

will be getting an opportunity to see live drama and being part of it is worth it xD

0|0
    0|0
  • I would honestly have to leave. It's not worth my time. If this is how she's goin to act on a first date.

0|0
    0|0
  • Call him on it and do it loudly. So that every one hears and knows

0|0
    0|0
  • I’d play it cool and finish the date... then not see her anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • End the date If the first date is bout putting on your best face, then wow...

0|0
    0|0
  • I walk away and let her have fun with the other guy. That simple.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would walk out after paying my portion, and only my portion, of the bill.

0|0
    0|0
  • Grab the front of her pants and pour my drink in. Then smile and leave.

0|0
    2|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 35

• Figure I mistook something for a date when it wasn't and proceed to act friendly instead.

0|2
    0|0
  • The amount of self-respect I have for myself is incredible. I would probably give him a smile and tell him that I thought we had a date. I'd just end up throwing him directly into the friend-zone no matter what kind of defence he has. I wouldn't leave without finishing my food first. After finishing my food, I'd pay for my part, tell him to have fun with her and leave.
    People without self-respect aren't worth of my time.

0|0
    0|0
  • finish eating and pretend everything is okay until after he pays the bill and then BYE BITCH
    give him a slap on the face and a kick in the balls and leave.

1|1
    0|0
  • Thats why God gave us Lyft.
    To avoid drama which noone wins take your self out of a bad situation and be glad you realized who he really is before its to deep just to walk away from

0|0
    0|0
  • Hit on someone else too. I mean since he doesn't show respect to my presence, and he hitting on another girl means I can hit on somebody else. And after that, forget about him, ignore him will be best.

2|0
    0|0
  • I’d hope I drove so I could get up and leave. Without a word I’d literally get up, walk away, and go. I don’t take shit from anyone anymore!

1|1
    0|0
  • I have dignity, so I would just get up and leave. I'll never talk to him again. Life is too short to waste time on people like him.

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends on how heavily he was hitting on the other woman and our relationship dynamic as well as the number of dates we've been on. Like if we are naturally flirty individuals then that's normal.

Or if we play around like that, you know like teasing one another by being flirty with other people that's okay too. It's something we've established with each other. And if we're on our first few dates it depends if it was light or heavy and arrogant. If it's light and just flattery I find it charming because he's showing of his alluring personality. If it's heavy or disrespectful to me because of his arrogance then I'd address it and probably leave.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unlike before, I hope I have the strength to leave.

1|0
    0|0
  • Try to remain calm, finish the date by making sure I have ordered some most expensive food from the menu then I'd leave.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he's paying continue on with the date. And hit on the girl as well hahha

0|0
    0|0
  • Go, "Are you even into me, or would you rather get drunk and fuck that chick?"

0|0
    0|0
  • Let him go date that girl and laugh my azz off on the way home.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll just block them from everywhere after date ends

0|0
    0|0
  • Leave or smack him then leave. He is not worth it if he doesn't pay attention to you on a date where that is the point

0|0
    0|0
  • get up and leave he must think this date was a joke and didn't take t seriously

0|0
    0|0
  • Get up and leave and then write a message about how rude it was later on

0|0
    0|0
  • Leave dont stay. Get up and say bye. Don't even look back not worth your time

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask for a box for your food and leave

1|0
    0|0
  • Just leave. No Saying good bye either. ✌🏽

0|1
    0|0
  • Hit them

1|0
    0|0
  • I’d leave

0|0
    0|0
  • Breakup with him asap

0|0
    0|0
  • You need to walk out on the "date".

0|1
    0|0
  • Break up n make him a friend.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would confront him and leave

0|0
    0|0
  • Leave lok

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd get up & leave, wouldn't put up with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would leave

0|0
    0|0
  • I would leave without saying anything.

0|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes