Boyfriend messaging other girl?

My boyfriend of 7 years works at a bar and majority of his coworkers are females. He has this one female coworker that he has gotten extremely close with. He tells me things about work and how he talks to her (I can tell it’s flirting). I’ve brought it up to him before about how it makes me so uncomfortable how they talk, and he just constantly will ask why I’m so jealous. He also says she has a boyfriend and he’s together with me so there’s nothing to worry about. Also, I don’t feel jealous, I feel hurt.

Well, last night he went out to a few bars with some friends (I didn’t go with, I had work at 5am) and he ran into her there. He told me today that he got pretty drunk and that he had a fun time. A few hours later he tells me that he ran into her last night at the bar. That was the end of that conversation. Just a little while ago I was on his phone and found he was messaging and snapchatting her. They had at least an hour-long conversation snapchatting back and forth (I obviously couldn’t read the snaps I just saw the sent and opened). Then I scrolled up and the first message that was sent (it was text snap, not picture snap) and it was him saying to her “It was really great seeing you tonight :) “. He sent it right when he left the bar last night. I feel like this was crossing the boundaries. I feel so hurt.. I don’t know how to bring this up to him?

11