What do you do if you are tired of being single but you can't help it?

310

Most Helpful Girl

• It might be totally different for a male but for females we usually start to get comfortable in our own skin and dance and sing our heart out, get out and have fun and be happy and love the single life :)

Most Helpful Guys

• You have more freedom and more money when you are single and that is something a lot of people in relationships don't have. Don't dwell on the negatives so much, being single is great.

• It's good to be involved in a physical sport, and build your body up, girls will start looking at you.