I think my boyfriend is bored of me. Am I wrong?

My boyfriends pc came off. He has a program that is sorta his hobby.

After his PC wouldn’t turn on and had problems, he said “damn I’m gonna be bored now, the only thing I put time into is you and the pc”

he says he loves me and likes spending time with me but I feel like some things he says unintentionally suggests he’s bored.

:( so any inputs?

35

Most Helpful Guy

• Women make their man everything (unless its girls night type stuff and we all know that's really about other meeting men). Men make their woman the person in their life, but we focus on things... like a PC. Some a guitar, car, physical jobs, hunting, fishing...

Women are special in their own way... so are dudes. It's not that you're boring... its that you're not a manipulatable object, but a person.

... buy him a video game.

Most Helpful Girl

• I took it more as the only things I love to do in my life is spend time with you and the hobby. Without the hobby, there’s going to be times where you are busy so he’ll have nothing else to do