I think my boyfriend is bored of me. Am I wrong?

My boyfriends pc came off. He has a program that is sorta his hobby.

After his PC wouldn’t turn on and had problems, he said “damn I’m gonna be bored now, the only thing I put time into is you and the pc”

he says he loves me and likes spending time with me but I feel like some things he says unintentionally suggests he’s bored.

:( so any inputs?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Women make their man everything (unless its girls night type stuff and we all know that's really about other meeting men). Men make their woman the person in their life, but we focus on things... like a PC. Some a guitar, car, physical jobs, hunting, fishing...

Women are special in their own way... so are dudes. It's not that you're boring... its that you're not a manipulatable object, but a person.

... buy him a video game.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I took it more as the only things I love to do in my life is spend time with you and the hobby. Without the hobby, there’s going to be times where you are busy so he’ll have nothing else to do

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Yea, his prized possession broke down... This must be all about you rite?

0|0
    0|0
    • No just when he said that, I kinda wonder if that means he’s bored when he hangs with me.

• Computers? Really? Nah

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I guess so

0|0
    0|0
  • The simple answer to the question can come from looking within...''am I boring?'' yes? no?

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah communicate with him, do you feel neglected? or unsatisfied how little you spend time with him?

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk to him about it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes