Why Do People Act Like They Dont Like You, When They Do?

I don't understand that logic unless the person already taken or something😂😂

19

Most Helpful Guys

• Fear of rejection. They want signs that you feel the same way before they risk anything. sometimes if the attraction is intense enough they might do this because in their mind they think you can read every thought in their head about you.

• That makes sense:) but what if that person knows u like them and they like u too but they just act like they dont? Cuz people do tht nd it makes 0 sense to me tbh

• because he's not liking you. he's liking the IDEA of you liking him. I'm not saying he can't like you i'm saying your availability isn't alluring. If you're all of a sudden not an option to him anymore he want's that option back. It may be dumb but it's kind of human nature. This is why i posted a question on my page "why do some people find it easier to find love than others" Check it out if ya like. Because some people are just more open to everything then others (open to heartbreak, to love, to danger) and other are more risk adverse.

• Ohhhh okay i understand now, well yeah, i guess I've felt that way b4 too. And sure i might check it out later. Thanks for sharing :) I'll give u MHO if i cn remember!!

• "hard to get" maybe? granted, it's counter intuitive and makes no sense. I don't get all the "games". say what you mean, mean what you say. otherwise, don't bother wasting my time with nonsense.
    Just my opinion.

Most Helpful Girl

• No idea, I'm confuse too about the puzzle. Their spouses probably too much jealous about that person.