Anyone else tired of hitting dead ends?

Every guy I meet, there is always that one thing that is a major problem for me and it's so exhausting. For example, I met a guy that I really like but the age gap is 20 years. Then there's another guy who I really like but I found he isn't a citizen. Then there's another guy I really liked but he revealed he's bisexual, which is a dealbreaker for me. And then of course there are those guys who simply come on strong, make a bunch of promises and then disappear. And I don't know, I'm just tired of always hitting dead ends. Anyone else feel this way?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah the very first problem is: you meet too many guys. Just stop it. Focus on your study/business/body/appearance. The proper guy will appear. The big fish is in the deep sea and you're still shallow and out of their league.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• For me its usually always the ones i have a chance with that live in either U. S, England, or Somewhere in Turkey, or Palestine lol 😂

I live in South America by the way

1|0
    0|0
  • Damn that does sound exhausting. Sounds like you'll have better luck hitting the lottery than finding a guy.

1|0
    0|0
  • i hit dead ends until 31, but finally found someone worth a damn.
    keep looking. good luck.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why is bisexual a deal breaker?

0|0
    0|0
    • I mean none of the things I mention are deal breakers but it’s just extra layers to the picture that I didn’t expect. Like the guy 20 years older. I could be with him, sure, but it’s getting over the fact that he might die way sooner. And same with the bisexual guy, it’s just getting over the fact that his last 2 relationships were with guys and then I picture anal guy sex and all that and it grosses me out.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes