Anyone else tired of hitting dead ends?

Every guy I meet, there is always that one thing that is a major problem for me and it's so exhausting. For example, I met a guy that I really like but the age gap is 20 years. Then there's another guy who I really like but I found he isn't a citizen. Then there's another guy I really liked but he revealed he's bisexual, which is a dealbreaker for me. And then of course there are those guys who simply come on strong, make a bunch of promises and then disappear. And I don't know, I'm just tired of always hitting dead ends. Anyone else feel this way?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah the very first problem is: you meet too many guys. Just stop it. Focus on your study/business/body/appearance. The proper guy will appear. The big fish is in the deep sea and you're still shallow and out of their league.