Do women really date men just to get a free meal out of it, or is that a small minority?

• Yeah they do that.
    Vote A
  • No its a small minority that does.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never do that. I always split. Or if someone pays for me I have to date again to pay a meal in return. I think this kind of date system with rules is just an American tradition, so maybe in USA some girls really go on a date just for a free meal. But I also think even in USA some girls would find dating for a free meal stupid.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just a guess, but probably only a small minority are serial daters for this reason, but it may be more common in some societies than others: a Chinese friend of mine tells me that it's not that uncommon in Beijing for a girl to do this and to order the most expensive meal on a menu because Chinese guys don't want to lose face and will simply pay for it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• I'd believe that's a small minority, but I can't say for sure. I only know the dating habits of my friend circle, and we don't have dates at restaurants. Especially not first dates. Also, everyone pays for themselves if they were to do something that costs money.

0|0
    0|0
  • Men who like you will buy you food or take you out to eat. I have been getting food from men since I developed tits. I guess we just look forward to the food, but not necessarily chase men down to get him to feeds us, we just know that the possibility is there. Just last night I was telling some friends about the men who bought me so much food in Barbados that I came back home ten pounds heavier, guys who like you usually feed you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always split, so no?

0|0
    0|0
  • Well depends, is she from a rich fam? If so then she needs no man to buy her things, he's full already.
    But if poor, yeah they all do that, guys would too ifbthey could.

0|0
    0|0
    • *she's* full already

What Guys Said 5

• Everyone is different, during my time with a girl back then, i used to treat her all the time. And most of the time she refuses it but i still end up treating her xD she always tries to talk me out of it, i guess i'm just really nice most of the time :d

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep in mind, when you see a man and a woman eating together at a restaurant: 50 percent of the time the woman is attracted to the man, but 99 percent of the time the man is attracted to the woman. That's something most guys just don't get. They think, hey she is going out with me, that must mean she likes me. But guess what guys, just because a guy would only go out with a girl if he likes her, it doesn't work the other way around.

0|1
    1|0
  • seems like an awful lot of hassle just for a free meal. or did you not mean literally a free meal.

2|0
    0|0
  • Just recently on the news a guy got arrested for doing that

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely maybe

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes