Friend told my secrets to everyone?

What should i do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• If you told those secrets to your friend in confidence, and were depending on and trusting your friend to keep those to himself/herself, then I think he/she has betrayed your trust and friendship. A real friend wouldn't do that.

0|0
    0|0
  • A secret is something that is secret. If you share it - it is not longer a secret. I see no reason to complain. If you don't want your secret to be ''un-secreted'' - keep them secret. I thought, this is obvious.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Keep your secrets to yourself, in future! You really cannot trust even your best friends to keep secrets!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• 1) that person isn't your friend anymore. 2) pretend to be sorry, give her cookies with a shit load of laxatives in them and watch her shit her pants all day.

0|0
    0|0
  • How can a secret be a secret if you share it? And you trusted the wrong person.
    Moral of the story? Don't trust anyone. Especially your friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Never tell the friend a secret again.
    2. Block them out of your life.
    3. Don't give a fuck about other people knowing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont tell your secrets to people. Once the cats out of the bag hard to put them back in.

0|0
    0|0
  • get revenge obviously, they hurt you? you destroy them

0|0
    1|0
  • Unfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • Get this toxic person out of your life

0|0
    0|0
  • Give that person the boot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kill him/her

0|0
    0|0
  • Spread rumours about them, say you caught them giving a homeless guy a blowjob in an alleyway or something

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes