Friend told my secrets to everyone?

What should i do?

112

Most Helpful Guys

• If you told those secrets to your friend in confidence, and were depending on and trusting your friend to keep those to himself/herself, then I think he/she has betrayed your trust and friendship. A real friend wouldn't do that.

• A secret is something that is secret. If you share it - it is not longer a secret. I see no reason to complain. If you don't want your secret to be ''un-secreted'' - keep them secret. I thought, this is obvious.

Most Helpful Girl

• Keep your secrets to yourself, in future! You really cannot trust even your best friends to keep secrets!