Is he planning to make a move?

I've been dating this guy for over a month now, and we haven't kissed or had sex. He's been touchy with me lately though. He can't keep his hands off me. A few days ago he said he wanted to kiss me, soon. I was like aight lol. So I'm just waiting for him to make a move.

Next weekend, he's planning a picnic by the river and we can swim together. I've been having some health issues this past week and last night he said "Will you be well by then? I don't want you to get too excited and pass out 😘"

Is he planning to kiss me?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Guaranteed.

1|0
    0|0
  • I liked this post been together over a month and haven't kissed or had sex. Just two kids enjoying each others company. And his restraint denotes respect for you. He said he wanted to kiss you, did he say it nervously or anything? It sounds like he wants to but doesn't want to overstep, the touching was probably to see your reaction. if you rejected touching you're not having it if he tried to kiss you. Something is holding him up it sounds like. If you want him to kiss you all you can do is try to make him as comfortable as possible with it.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes