What are good first date ideas for college students?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Coffee date? Or, if you guys were friends before you decided to date, maybe have a pitcher of hot coco, mugs, and whipped cream, spread out a blanket on a nice grassy bit of a park or something and have a couple extras for cuddling while watching the stars... lots of time to talk, about it all and really romantic :) also: inexpensive, yet shows you care about her.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Mini golf, mess around at Wal-Mart, rock climbing, go to a fair or festival, ice cream, hang out in a nice quiet or not so quiet spot on campus preferably outside so if it's at night you both can look at the stars, laser tag, paintball, 1v1 airsoft with Wal-Mart airsoft guns, show each other where your coolest class is and why it is, study together.
    If you want more, please feel free to let me know.

0|0
    0|0
  • Always make the first date a one hour coffee meeting. Never make it lunch or dinner. You want to be sure, she is not there for a free meal. Also, if you feel you don't click and there's nothing to talk about. leaving after 20 minutes of coffee isn't weird. Not possible to do that dinner. Something to keep in mind, just because you two maybe comfortable in a group setting, don't assume it would necessarily be the same if you two are alone. Second date should be just dinner only. Once you reach the 3rd date, do dinner and activity. Bowling, mini-golf, the zoo are good examples of early dates.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• Coffee. Park. Go pet puppies at the mall.

1|1
    0|0
  • Coffee and movies?

0|1
    0|0
  • Go get a coffee? Meet at a arcade? Library?

1|1
    0|0
  • Go at a movie. In a park etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Olive garden then Netflix n chill

0|0
    0|0
  • A local pub.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• Go to a pet store and play with puppies and kittens. Allergies notwithstanding, it's always a good time, free, and an immediate look at another person's sense of empathy and caretaking.

1|1
    0|0
  • If you're both super broke what I'd do sometimes is something like a little hike and a picnic. I date pretty outdoorsy girls though and we usually bonded over dogs so it was an easier sell :P

0|0
    0|0
  • A date at the library

2|0
    0|0
  • Watch molten slag being poured at a steel plant

0|1
    0|0
  • Flying to lunch.

0|0
    0|0
  • Study date.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always go to coffee shops or cheap bars.

0|0
    0|0
  • College students date? Since when?

0|0
    0|0
  • Movies?

1|0
    0|0
  • Broke college students or ones with cash

0|0
    0|0
    • Broke lol

• Do you have a nice romantic place you can have a picnic or go for a walk. Riverside, a garden, a lake or whatever.

• When I was in similar shoes. I would find some neutral activity where we could talk well she could talk I could listen to her. For me it was always the beach. Nice walk in the sand, walking out to the pier sitting watching the sunset holding hands and the like

• Eat something

0|0
    0|0
  • Thanks for asking so I don't have to

0|0
    0|0
  • Walk in the park i like that

0|0
    0|0
  • Good

0|0
    0|0