What are good first date ideas for college students?

720

Most Helpful Girl

• Coffee date? Or, if you guys were friends before you decided to date, maybe have a pitcher of hot coco, mugs, and whipped cream, spread out a blanket on a nice grassy bit of a park or something and have a couple extras for cuddling while watching the stars... lots of time to talk, about it all and really romantic :) also: inexpensive, yet shows you care about her.

Most Helpful Guys

• Mini golf, mess around at Wal-Mart, rock climbing, go to a fair or festival, ice cream, hang out in a nice quiet or not so quiet spot on campus preferably outside so if it's at night you both can look at the stars, laser tag, paintball, 1v1 airsoft with Wal-Mart airsoft guns, show each other where your coolest class is and why it is, study together.
    If you want more, please feel free to let me know.

• Always make the first date a one hour coffee meeting. Never make it lunch or dinner. You want to be sure, she is not there for a free meal. Also, if you feel you don't click and there's nothing to talk about. leaving after 20 minutes of coffee isn't weird. Not possible to do that dinner. Something to keep in mind, just because you two maybe comfortable in a group setting, don't assume it would necessarily be the same if you two are alone. Second date should be just dinner only. Once you reach the 3rd date, do dinner and activity. Bowling, mini-golf, the zoo are good examples of early dates.