Is my lifestyle unattractive to girls my age? Can I get girls my age like this?

I'm 19, I get up every morning at 4:30am to go to work. I get off, get some food, go home and take a nap, wake up and read/ browse the internet, take a shower, eat again, and go back to bed 😑.
Sometimes I go to the park but lately I haven't been going. The only time I go somewhere is if I go to the mall or the store. Is my lifestyle a turn off to girls my age? I've been wondering why can't seem to find anyone. I have a coworker getting married 😑. It seems like everyone is moving forward and here I am: lonely 😑
  • Yes
  • No
  • Other
    Vote C
  • See results
    Vote D

20