What does it mean when a guy says he loves you and you guys aren't dating?

Me and this guy met off a dating site and I gave him my snap and we've been talking for a couple months but we've never really been on a date or seen each other in person he said he loved me a couple of days ago and keeps saying it I say it back but that's cause I don't want to hurt his feelings but I asked him why he loved me and he said cause you're nice and pretty but I don't think he really loves me cause he always brings up sex and like I'm not the type of person that just has sex with a guy I have to know them on a personal level but does he just want sex or does he really like me?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Cynical side of me says he says that because he thinks that's what you want to hear. He may just have a different understanding of what love than you do.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can’t love someone you don’t know. When he has had and has met several opportunities to put your needs ahead of his, and when he has seen you at your absolute worst and he takes care of you despite that, then we can talk about love. Until then, he may like you, probably wants to get in your pants, may be desperate, and would certainly like to get to know you in person, but love? Not true love… no way possible.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes