Girls, are you automatically attracted to tall guys?

Girls, if the only thing you knew about a guy was that he is taller than 6'3'', would you agree to date him?
  • Yes, I would date a guy if I only knew his height.
    Vote A
  • No, that's not enough
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah. 6'3 is too tall for me to really want to date, I'm only 5'2.

0|0
    0|0
    • Most girls your height still prefer tall men.

• Show All
    • So a guy who's 5'9''-5'10'' is okay for you?

• Sure, that's cool.

Most Helpful Guy

• Talk or not it doesn't matter actually. I'm 5'9". That's quite tall here in my country.

0|0
    0|0
    • Where are you from? If you are from Denmark as stated in your profile, then you are short.

• I'm from Vietnam lol. Denmark is my goal so that's why (and I can speak Danish too)... But well Danish girls are tall so...

• Ok, that's good for Vietnam, but in Denmark you will be small. I am 176 cm which is average in my country, but I often seem small. In Denmark guys are 180cm+, so I can't imagine being there. Being average guy doesn't cut it for girls, they want tall guys.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• My first boyfriend was an inch or two shorter than me. My second boyfriend was as tall as me. My current boyfriend is few inches taller than me. So, no. Lol. There are other things that attracts me more than height.

0|0
    0|0
  • Way too little knowledge to make even a guess as to his personality. Height is the last thing I would worry about.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. I prefer same height / slightly shorter/slightly taller. I'm 5'11.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not automatically and the tallest I’ve been attracted to is 5’10

0|1
    0|0
  • No. Maybe 5%.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. He has to look good, have a personality I like, have values, goals and dreams similar to mine too. However, he also has to be tall because I don't feel attracted to men who aren't. So, no, the height alone doesn't do much but it's necessary for me to look at his other qualities and decide if he could be someone for me or not.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

Recommended myTakes