Girls, are you automatically attracted to tall guys?

Girls, if the only thing you knew about a guy was that he is taller than 6'3'', would you agree to date him?
  • Yes, I would date a guy if I only knew his height.
  • No, that's not enough

72

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah. 6'3 is too tall for me to really want to date, I'm only 5'2.

• Most girls your height still prefer tall men.

• So a guy who's 5'9''-5'10'' is okay for you?

• Sure, that's cool.

Most Helpful Guy

• Talk or not it doesn't matter actually. I'm 5'9". That's quite tall here in my country.

• Where are you from? If you are from Denmark as stated in your profile, then you are short.

• I'm from Vietnam lol. Denmark is my goal so that's why (and I can speak Danish too)... But well Danish girls are tall so...

• Ok, that's good for Vietnam, but in Denmark you will be small. I am 176 cm which is average in my country, but I often seem small. In Denmark guys are 180cm+, so I can't imagine being there. Being average guy doesn't cut it for girls, they want tall guys.