When a guy cancels the date he organised and doesn’t reschedule - should I just leave it?

3 months ago, we matched online, but never met up because our timing was off as I was going out of the country after. We then had no contact for two months.

This guy recently reached out asking if I wanted to go for a drink sometime, which I agreed to go. He never confirmed a place or time and never suggested where to go etc. On the day of our ‘first date/drink’ he messages me telling me that he’s not feeling well and doesn’t think today is a good idea. He never suggested to reschedule or anything either.

I wasn’t feeling well myself for the past week and he knew that. So when he cancelled on the day, I replied with ‘that makes two of us, guess timing is never on our side 😉 hope you feel better soon’.

He never responded to my message and haven’t heard from him back and it’s been two days now. Should I just assume that he won’t come back?

12