As a girl that hasn’t received much attention from guys her life, does that mean I’m most likely not attractive to you all?

I feel like I’m not likeable. I have no friends. I was bullied in school. And no guy was ever really in my life from a romantic standpoint. I’m 23 and no guy of my preference has ever showed interest in me. I’m told I’m attractive, by men online and a few people in person. However, guys don’t talk or approach me in person and the ones that do are either creepers, players or objectively unattractive. I was heavier growing up and slimmer now, but I’d still consider myself to be on the thick side. I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder but I’m starting to believe I’m not the kind of girl a guy would like to pursue.
  • Yes
  • No

01