Is this true or false?

Is this true or false?
  • True
  • False

111

Most Helpful Guys

• It's not true, it's a part of the same nice boi/nice guy narrative of complaints where he's pissed because his conditional kindness isn't rewarded with sex. The nice boi either isn't actually nice, or won't admit he's boring compared to the "bad boy" figure.

The irony of the latter of course being that, that particular female, chasing whatever is more attractive regardless of danger or risk, probably wasn't interested in a relationship anyway, or at the least isn't extremely capable of a healthy one.

Genuine kindness is selfless and not dependent on reward and, news flash douchebags, even if you were a catch, no one is entitled to like you.

• Sadly, I do believe it's true rather often.

A friend of mine 10 years older than me told me 20 years ago:

"Treat whores like queens and queens like whores."

(He did the latter with his wife in a way.)

I was shocked when he said and never could be a douchebag with women.

That said, I have come to realize that being the nice guy is FAR from being a wonderful asset for a guy to have to keep a woman.

They may like it at first, but it doesn't get their blood boiling for you.
    Apparently, they get turned on more by asshole alpha douchebags. There's a reason "50 Shades of Grey" was a bestseller and not "50 Pairs of Shoes That You Bought While I Patiently Shopped With You".

Most Helpful Girl