How do you know if the reason nobody wants to date you is because you’re ugly?

323

Most Helpful Guys

• When people go out of their way not only to avoid you, but even more obviously to either mock you or not look at you... lije shielding their eyes when they walk by you so they don't see you... sadly this has happened to me a lit in my life.

• I’m sorry that’s really rude

• Well, sadly asshole abound in this world...
      hence why I have relied on my wits, personality, and heart in life. Let's just say I know how Rocky Dennis felt. Go see The movie "MASK" from the mid 80s. I think Cher is in it too.

• Here is a question, what if you weren't ugly, and the real reason nobody wanted to date you was because you were stupid, so stupid, you thought you were ugly?

Just a thought. Of course, since your question isn't about you personally, don't take it personally.

Most Helpful Girl

• that's not a reason - I know two 300 pound woman who are married or in a very serious relationship with skinny and fit guys and get treated like gold. Personality is the reason guys don't date girls - not looks - even the ugliest girl in the world can find a boyfriend if she has a suitable personality.

• I have a good personality and i get shit on all the time 🤷🏽‍♀️