How do you know if the reason nobody wants to date you is because you’re ugly?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• When people go out of their way not only to avoid you, but even more obviously to either mock you or not look at you... lije shielding their eyes when they walk by you so they don't see you... sadly this has happened to me a lit in my life.

0|1
    0|0
    • I’m sorry that’s really rude

• Well, sadly asshole abound in this world...
      hence why I have relied on my wits, personality, and heart in life. Let's just say I know how Rocky Dennis felt. Go see The movie "MASK" from the mid 80s. I think Cher is in it too.

• Here is a question, what if you weren't ugly, and the real reason nobody wanted to date you was because you were stupid, so stupid, you thought you were ugly?

Just a thought. Of course, since your question isn't about you personally, don't take it personally.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• that's not a reason - I know two 300 pound woman who are married or in a very serious relationship with skinny and fit guys and get treated like gold. Personality is the reason guys don't date girls - not looks - even the ugliest girl in the world can find a boyfriend if she has a suitable personality.

0|0
    0|0
    • I have a good personality and i get shit on all the time 🤷🏽‍♀️

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• Friendzoning

Leaving you are read

Leading you on

Making excuses

Saying that you`re not their type, when in realness, its just that you`re not good looking enough for them to be your type.

Mostly, when they just ignore you are treat you a certain way.

And yes, pretty privilege is real.

0|0
    0|0
  • ugly depends on each person as each have own likes, just because few say ugly not means all think same
    either call you ugly, or ignore you, on net ignore contact when only seen your pic & not want to talk if they single,

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh I don't know i mean most people could find someone to date if they werent so picky. Like me im too ugly for my standards, but i can't help what im attracted to. So its just a shitty situation i suppose

0|0
    0|0
  • Well it's usually the main reason that men don't want to date a woman.

tvtropes.org/.../MenAreStrongWomenArePretty

0|0
    0|0
  • If nobody ever compliments you then you are most likely just average at best. Average people are rarely complimented too, it doesn't mean you are ugly. The average are the invisible ones that people tend to ignore.

0|0
    0|1
  • You don’t ever get asked out, complimented, or acknowledged by the other gender.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's hard for all of us to find someone, especially someone we actually connect with. I think a lot of people have simply "given up".

0|0
    0|0
    • But also, not everyone is going to think you're ugly, even if there are some that do. I've literally been called everything from "gorgeous" to "ugly", yes, those exact words!

• You know because it’s obvious you guys can Enjoy each other’s company. So whats left? Looks lol 😛 of course

0|0
    0|0
  • In your case , it's more likely some people are rude because they feel minor. You are really beautiful

0|0
    0|0
    • People are rude because they feel minor? Elaborate please? And thank you at least i think I’m okay looking too but i don’t get treated that way

• Thats envy, they are rude because they try to turn the pecking order and boost their egos by pulling yours down.
      Often very beautiful people are getting bullied as much as ugly ones.
      The average in the middle are safe.

• If no one ever compliments you in regards to your physical appearance then you maybe ugly

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty hard question. You look really pretty. Guy might find it hard to ask you out because of that.

0|0
    0|0
  • When a woman chooses the guy who put her in the hospital over you, you're ugly lol

0|0
    0|0
  • if there is such a thing as being too beautiful, you’re it

0|0
    0|1
  • Becuase I'm ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

0|0
    0|0
  • I look in the mirror

0|0
    0|0
  • Been called ugly on the past

0|0
    0|0
  • LMFAO you're so bad. Guys prob shy cuz you're sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • You know.. the real beauty comes from within

0|0
    0|0
  • They might throw up after seeing you

0|0
    0|1
  • If no one ever says you look attractive in some fashion then maybe.

There's way more reason than just looks for why people don't want to date someone.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I guess look in the mirror. If you think you are ugly do you see any reason why someone else would not think that? Don't count your parents. They always think their daughters are beautiful.

0|0
    1|1
    • I don’t think I’m ugly i get complimented besides my parents

• Then why the hell are you posting this besides the fact that you are bored or a troll.

• Most people reject you upon seeing you.
    If you think you're ugly girl, I just want it to be known that I would date you totally. Your face is beautiful, and your lips look great for eating pussy, so like I 100% want to sit on it. You're not ugly.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes