Would you have any problem dating a bisexual woman?

If you're really into a girl and she's bisexual does that intimidate you or make you uncomfortable/less likely to pursue a serious relationship with her? I've met guys in the past who are super insecure about it and get really weirded out by it or almost offended that I don't exclusively like men and others have been totally okay with it ready as ever to sign on for a threesome so I'm just wondering what you guys really think of this topic?

26

Most Helpful Guys

• I think that you got the right idea about the main two attitudes that men have for a bisexual woman. Myself I am not totally sure, I don't think that it's a deal-breaker to me, even though I understand monogamous men concerns when it's comes to dating a bisexual woman, and I don't think that their main concern is about a bisexual woman not exclusively liking men, they main concern is that she might like women more than men, and/or that she would not be satisfied with only a man in her life, and and therefore she might cheat on them with a woman. Anyway many men nowadays find it hot, and the society tend to be much more accepting of bisexual women than of bisexual men. Women also tend to feel much more insecure about dating a bisexual, as far as I know, both straight women and lesbian women.

tvtropes.org/.../GirlONGirlisHot

• No, but i notice a certain double standards in her, then no.

And bi-sexual women aren`t to be trusted either. I mean, don`t lesbian wanna make out with any girl they see... the pretty ones at least, lol.

The chances of a bi-sexual cheating is always high, you know, since they go with both sexes.

• I can see how that would be an issue but I'm not the type of person who jumps into any kind of sexual contact with anyone without it being someone I'm intending to be in a relationship with so I'm not the type of person who would just jump on the next attractive girl I see but some people are like that.