Would you have any problem dating a bisexual woman?

If you're really into a girl and she's bisexual does that intimidate you or make you uncomfortable/less likely to pursue a serious relationship with her? I've met guys in the past who are super insecure about it and get really weirded out by it or almost offended that I don't exclusively like men and others have been totally okay with it ready as ever to sign on for a threesome so I'm just wondering what you guys really think of this topic?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I think that you got the right idea about the main two attitudes that men have for a bisexual woman. Myself I am not totally sure, I don't think that it's a deal-breaker to me, even though I understand monogamous men concerns when it's comes to dating a bisexual woman, and I don't think that their main concern is about a bisexual woman not exclusively liking men, they main concern is that she might like women more than men, and/or that she would not be satisfied with only a man in her life, and and therefore she might cheat on them with a woman. Anyway many men nowadays find it hot, and the society tend to be much more accepting of bisexual women than of bisexual men. Women also tend to feel much more insecure about dating a bisexual, as far as I know, both straight women and lesbian women.

tvtropes.org/.../GirlONGirlisHot

0|0
    0|1
  • No, but i notice a certain double standards in her, then no.

And bi-sexual women aren`t to be trusted either. I mean, don`t lesbian wanna make out with any girl they see... the pretty ones at least, lol.

The chances of a bi-sexual cheating is always high, you know, since they go with both sexes.

0|0
    0|0
    • I can see how that would be an issue but I'm not the type of person who jumps into any kind of sexual contact with anyone without it being someone I'm intending to be in a relationship with so I'm not the type of person who would just jump on the next attractive girl I see but some people are like that.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• It could make for a very interesting date, not simply for the potential 3some, as you've no right to assume such, but for the fact you have a date that's diverse in her way of thinking.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't believe a bisexual person will be satisfied long term being exclusive to one person. I would not want to be in a relationship with one.

0|1
    0|0
  • I generally have more problems dating straight women :p

0|0
    0|0
  • No, wouldn't be any problem for me. On the contrary. I have dated bisexual women before :)

0|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend is bisexual and i think its awesome ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I am bisexual as well

So nope

1|0
    0|1
  • Nope, it wouldn't remotely bother me

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I'm cool with it

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. Higher probability of FMF!!

0|0
    0|1
  • I wouldn’t date one

0|0
    0|0
  • I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all uncomfortable for me

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as i am in all sexual activity

0|0
    0|0
  • I won't get involved on any level with them

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not have any problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would

0|0
    0|0
  • no problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend is bisexual

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date a bisexual woman for obvious reasons.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I DO NOT TRUST BI WOMEN

0|0
    0|0
  • It definitely wouldn’t make me insecure, no. I’d be more impressed by the fact that she is potentially capable of loving so many more people than I am.

As for threesomes… It would her prerogative to bring that up. I would think it would be tiresome for a bisexual woman to get asked for threesomes whenever her current partner was a guy. If I was her, it would make me feel like, “What? I’m not enough?”

0|0
    0|0
    • *It would be her prerogative…

• Not if we can bring other girls into the bedroom.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes