How was your first kiss?

Mine was nothing special. It was a few weeks ago when I met my penpal at her place, just a peck. But it was much more special when I visited her again and we used tongue. How was yours?How was your first kiss?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Amazing. Sloppy, but amazing. He’s my first boyfriend and guy I’ve slept with and I’m his first girlfriend and the only girl he’s slept with. We were hanging out two months straight (every single day) and known each other awhile before that and texted but we never did anything until that night. We were cuddling (the farthest we’ve went) and I rolled over and we were talking and finished laughing and suddenly he just started making out with me. We got into it and he grabbed my boobs and seeing we were both new to this, me at 17 years old and him at 18, it was different. It was fun because I was falling in love with him everyday. even when I first seen him, THE MOST beautiful man I’ve ever seen. He fell for me too and was the first to say I love you. Anyways. We made out for like 2 hours. His whole body trembled too and it was so hot. Mind you, we’re still together a year later :)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don’t really get kissing, I don’t feel anything when doing it. I never really enjoyed it or understood the appeal of it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Mine was on the beach , at night time.
    But it was awkward, cause we missed the first tim, but then he used his tongue and I almost bit his tongue off... :-) ♥

0|0
    0|0
  • My first kiss :
    My stepfather forced me

My first kiss with my boyfriend was awsome

0|0
    0|0
  • I was in 1st grade so it really wasn’t everything I dreamed it would be

0|0
    0|0
  • Invisible

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven’t had mine, unfortunately, lol...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• it was amazing experience we were together with lips lockes for about half an hour. She said you are good kisser than i said i have learnt it from movies.. nothing else but just kiss..

0|0
    0|0
  • My first kiss was so long ago that I don't remember...

0|0
    0|0
  • Funny, because i have long tongue but she enjoyed it and so did i.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't get a chance , waiting for the moment. Once I got experienced, will tell

0|0
    0|0
  • Never happened

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably pretty shitty. . but I didn't think so

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes