Is a 25-26 year old male capable of a mature, monogamous relationship?

I have reservations about pursuing this guy. Everyone has put so much negativity in my head like he's too young. He has to sow his oats. Etc. I don't know what to think.
  • Yes
  • No
Everyone thinks because he's a male and young that it's different than for girls in level of maturity.

211

Most Helpful Guys

• of course genuine people can
    always depends on guy or girl
    some have morals & values & self respect ( can be wild but only with partner)
    more depends on heart then age,
    you just have to communicate with them & see if can be honest & keep word on anything & if loyal

• girls are not always mature then boys of same age or younger or older,
      it always depends on person, if all girls was more mature they wouldn't fall for players BS,

• Most guys mature slower than girls... in fact I believe that girls are the main reason for a guy to mature in he's in a relationship

So if it's totally normal for him to resist the process... I mean I did lol

Most Helpful Girl