Is a 25-26 year old male capable of a mature, monogamous relationship?

I have reservations about pursuing this guy. Everyone has put so much negativity in my head like he's too young. He has to sow his oats. Etc. I don't know what to think.
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Everyone thinks because he's a male and young that it's different than for girls in level of maturity.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• of course genuine people can
    always depends on guy or girl
    some have morals & values & self respect ( can be wild but only with partner)
    more depends on heart then age,
    you just have to communicate with them & see if can be honest & keep word on anything & if loyal

1|0
    0|0
    • girls are not always mature then boys of same age or younger or older,
      it always depends on person, if all girls was more mature they wouldn't fall for players BS,

• Most guys mature slower than girls... in fact I believe that girls are the main reason for a guy to mature in he's in a relationship

So if it's totally normal for him to resist the process... I mean I did lol

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• if there is a true connection then yes. monogamous relations are based on a deep connection. If you mean is he capable of not cheating you never really know since time changes things in a relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • Age isn't always a relevant factor in maturity. It depends on him as an individual, life experiences, mindset, desires and ambitions as to his maturity. I say go for it if your interested

0|0
    0|0
  • Some are, some aren't. You haven't even had a date with the guy and you are worrying about whether he can be monogamous with you? Seems premature to me.

0|1
    0|0
    • Further advice -- don't jump into a monogamous sexual relationship with a guy after three dates. Date more than one guy at once if you have the opportunity. The three dates and it's a relationship culture is not an effective way to find a lifetime partner.

• Yes they can be; many men who are working professionals are mature at that age

1|0
    0|0
  • age doesn't define maturity, It all depends on the person that what he/she wants

1|0
    0|0
  • I am 26 and I would also say it depends on the guy, some can be very mature and some can not

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely capable

1|0
    0|0
  • it depends on the guy. some are, some not.

1|0
    0|0
  • stop listening to your friends. you make the decision. girls work against eachother and are their own worst enemy. you could be completely happy with this guy but your friends are gonna tell you all kinds of negative crap about him

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• he literally the same age.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes