What things should a man do to prepare for a date?

What are the most important things a man should to if he wants the girl? What do you all like?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Kiss her right away when you pick her up for the date or meet her for the date. Nothing too heavy just a greet, a smile and quick peck on the lips. It breaks the ice and this way at the end of the night there's no pressure for an epic kiss goodnight or over thinking it and there's a familiar feel of your lips coming together and it feels a bit more comfortable and easy.

0|2
    1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Alright bro first thing to do, manscape, if this date goes well you want to be prepared, fresh haircut, smell nice, good smelling breath, chew gum, not only will you get minty breath but its also a way to relax if your a nervous kinda guy. Look good but appropriate for whatever date your going on. And most important, be yourself, and be interested in what she has to say. Let her do the talking

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• be yourself, or sooner rather than later your real self will come out and then both of you could miss out on something special, try not to be nervous but then I'm a fine one to say that, on every date I have been on I have been nervous

1|1
    0|0
  • Google location well before.
    Look up traffic see if its accident free.
    Find out if they have allergies if it's a resturaunt your going to.
    Wear cologne.

1|1
    0|0
  • Be polite. Pay even when she insists on splitting. Hold the door for her. Wear nice cologne and make her laugh

0|1
    0|1
    • Insisting to pay if I want to split wouldn't work for me at all. Just a thought, maybe most women would consider it flattering.

• you want equality then you pay your share, I have done so all my life and my mother before that, there;
      's a difference in being polite and having to pay for what, just to get to know you,

• He should wear a tux buy her flowers and find a romantic place to eat

0|1
    0|0
  • Hygiene is so important.

1|1
    0|0
  • Shower! Smell nice. Bring your manners.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Shit, shower, shave, and hit the bank.

0|1
    0|0
  • Two shots of whiskey before you meet up.

1|1
    1|0

Recommended myTakes