What things should a man do to prepare for a date?

What are the most important things a man should to if he wants the girl? What do you all like?

73

Most Helpful Girl

• Kiss her right away when you pick her up for the date or meet her for the date. Nothing too heavy just a greet, a smile and quick peck on the lips. It breaks the ice and this way at the end of the night there's no pressure for an epic kiss goodnight or over thinking it and there's a familiar feel of your lips coming together and it feels a bit more comfortable and easy.

Most Helpful Guy

• Alright bro first thing to do, manscape, if this date goes well you want to be prepared, fresh haircut, smell nice, good smelling breath, chew gum, not only will you get minty breath but its also a way to relax if your a nervous kinda guy. Look good but appropriate for whatever date your going on. And most important, be yourself, and be interested in what she has to say. Let her do the talking