Did you ever find yourself no longer having crushes?

What led you to that point?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I am slowly feeling like that now... I am holding on to the thought someone may be out there but with all the heartbreaks, mistrust and women who waste time etc
    I lose a piece of me each time i get close to someone and they drop me like a bad cold...
    I am still caring enough though to be supportive to anyone I meet but nowadays if women aren't gonna be serious about their intentions, then I won't bother with reciprocating as I won't hold my breath on what is most likely another attempt at satiating their desire to use and throw away
    so if a woman is genuine however I will give them 100%

but if this keeps happening I am not sure it will be 100% of much

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's always been this way until last year, now I'm having a one year crush 😂

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Long time ago. Ever since I realized that I have no chance of finding a girl and don't even want to anymore. Why get crushes when nothing is gonna happen later?

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah, to many players & users,
    so now need spend time with see if anything there

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always been like this because I don't like teen crushes; they're usually short termed and because of my trust issues.

0|0
    0|0
  • Big ones that last for months have stopped.

The small ones that last a few days to a couple weeks at most happen occasionally. Maybe twice a month.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im not there yet but im very near. Im shit at flirting and can't seem to improve however much i try. So im planning to just detach myself from romance. Ill leave it to the chads and alphas.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes because crush is a rush of feelings that washes over you. you dont see any flaws in their looks or character. But as you get older you realize nobody really deserves to go up on a pedestal

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, but I still love my first love even she had never been mine

1|0
    0|0
  • Heartbreaks.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes