Did you ever find yourself no longer having crushes?

What led you to that point?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• I am slowly feeling like that now... I am holding on to the thought someone may be out there but with all the heartbreaks, mistrust and women who waste time etc
    I lose a piece of me each time i get close to someone and they drop me like a bad cold...
    I am still caring enough though to be supportive to anyone I meet but nowadays if women aren't gonna be serious about their intentions, then I won't bother with reciprocating as I won't hold my breath on what is most likely another attempt at satiating their desire to use and throw away
    so if a woman is genuine however I will give them 100%

but if this keeps happening I am not sure it will be 100% of much

Most Helpful Girl

• It's always been this way until last year, now I'm having a one year crush 😂