How do you deal with a distant guy?

He engages conversation via text but easily drops them. He’s hot and cold. He opens up and then takes a thousand steps back. He’s a total mind fuck

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Make sure you reciprocate when hé opens up.

• I dooo. I feel like maybe I’m open but not emotionally open. Because i told him something and he said “oh so you like me?” And I was like wtf of course I do lol I thought it was so weird he would ask me when I talk to him every day and he sees me naked and stuff (we haven’t had sex or anything but yeah) but when I tell him he likes it and he even told me he didn’t want me to see other guys and to keep his spot reserved. He told me he was a gypsy and does what he wants when he wants so sometimes I feel like he’s fighting that. Does that makes sense?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds sketchy