Should I forgive him if he missed our date for sleeping in for the third time?

It made deeply sad. It's the third time i'm being stood up on a date when we plan it in the morning (9 am and up), he didn't contact me to say anything but I doubt it's because he couldn't wake up.
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• no unless he has a medical condition which makes it difficult for him to function but then in saying that... he should arrange the time of the date for something that he will be able to make, rather than making plans and not being bothered to turn up... as that is both disrespectful and shows poor character

1|0
    0|0
  • Screw that guy. 3 times? Even once is bad enough. The guy clearly doesn’t care about your feelings and in my opinion is a douche

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• It all depends on if y'all are dating and for how long.
    If you're not dating I'd move on.
    How long have you known him?

1|0
    0|0
    • A little over a month. They weren't dates as to properly say cause he's never been clear about it.

• Show All
    • Thank you for your opinion!

• You're welcome. I hope I helped some

• Is he your boyfriend?

0|0
    0|0
    • No, he's never been clear about what we are and has never asked me out. I know for sure he's not into and not attracted to me, but he still asks to see me and hang out.
      This time he had invited me to his place to spend time together, but called him and he never answered.

• Show All
    • Yes you're right, although it's too painful. I've had countless bad experiences before, and this isn't any different. Thank you for your opinion.

• You're welcome. I think you may have become too emotionally invested in a guy who is defo not into you. I hope you feel better soon.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes