How can I talk to him about this?

My boyfriend and i dont live togethers , he has his own apartment with roommates and i have my own apartment with no roommates. When i was pregnant i would sleep over with him sometimes and he would sleep over my apartments.

Now that we have a baby , we still have separated apartment and he staye over since it was our first night bring the baby home. He will go home and get clothes and make sure everything is okay.

How can i talk to him about our situation without making it turn into a fight or something , its will not be easy with the baby being here now.

22

Most Helpful Girls

• Which I suppose is how you got pregnant...

Seriously, congrats on your new baby. Happy for u guys :-).

What do you want to happen? Do you want him to move in with you?

It sounds like he might be willing to do that.

• Yeah i guess it is i suppose, and thank you , she has been home for a half a day. Yes that would be good and easier, and how

• Thank you!

• no problem ,

• Maybe sit him down and tell him you would love for him to move in and be a family and ask what he thinks about that

Most Helpful Guys

• Your post really isn't very clear on what has happened and what it is that you want. The first step is to make sure that you have a very clear idea of what you want and that you can communicate it directly.

• Just tell him that you and the Baby would like to have him Living with you. Make the economic Argument of saving his rent as well.

• I mean it would be better since he will be saving rent money

• Thanks for the MHO.

It's also important for the Baby and Father to spend time together. Much harder to do that if you live separately, plus he Shares the burden a bit by changing diapers at night.