What was your best date you ever had?

Updates:
so gag goofed up :) it paused too long and did not show the question posted and viola we got two of the same questions with slightly different wording! Yea!!
What was the best dating experience you ever had? ↗

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• 1st anniversary (of relationship). We went for a few drinks, rooftop beer garden, then we went to a fancy italian restaurant, got a bottle of chardonnay, then went to a hip hop club, had a bit of a dance and laugh. He's the only guy I've dated, and I love the time that I spend with him, it's the only time I feel happy.

0|1
    0|0
  • I didn’t date much. I don’t have any memorable dates.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• It wasn't a date true to my definition because I didn't plan for it to be one prior to it, but I'll count it anyways. About three months ago, I moved to the same city as my penpal, but was in a "relationship" with someone else at the time, I'll get into why I quoted that later. Anyways, my penpal invited me to come to her house about a month ago, so I did. When I was in the apartment complex, my heart was racing, it skipped a beat when I saw the gates and realized that the only way for me to enter the complex was to go on foot since I didn't own an apartment there. My anxiety blew up when I saw that the walk through was locked and required a key to unlock. Luckily, a few seconds later, a resident unlocked the gate to let cars through, so I ran through the gate before it closed. I looked anxiously for her apartment number. Once I found her number and knocked on the door, everything felt like it was going in slow motion. A few seconds later, the door opened and I held my breath. After what felt like the longest second of my life, I realized it was her. She gave me a huge hug, kissed me on the cheek and said "I'm so happy to see you". I felt very relieved, on a scale of 0-100, my anxiety, adrenaline, and fear was all at 100, I can't go from 100-0 in a matter of seconds. I was shaking more than I've ever in my life. Even though my relief was given, I couldn't control my shaking hands that one could've noticed from a mile away. She then invited me in. She quickly noticed that I was shaking and she gently touched my hand and told me to relax. She's even more gorgeous in person. My penpal was aware of my relationship, and she managed to get me to talk about it, to which I told her everything. Her disloyalty, dishonesty, lack of commitment, she cheated, and she doesn't listen. The longer the conversation went on, the more I realized that she has all the qualities my girlfriend didn't and more. She assured me that I wasn't cheating, as being in a relationship implies that there's commitment, and my girlfriend literally fucked 6 other guys behind my back, and that's only the amount she admitted to. There's no commitment from her, so I can't say that we're in a relationship. Me and my penpal began to kiss and had sex.

0|1
    0|0
  • I took her skiing, romantic dinner, and couple of hours later we were doing late night skinny dipping in cold mediterranean sea, that was my best date ever, we laughed so loud, kissing, Jesus i loved her so much... :)

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• We went to the beach and had the best stroll. We kept talking about completely crazy and immature things. We were laughing so loudly, everyone turned to us. Being with someone you can go bizzare with without them minding is a gift from God.

0|1
    0|0
  • mmm I'm trying to think of a time I dressed up and went on a date date like early in the relationship vs something romantic or a trip together.

I think early on I went to a thai place with this guy I found so so cute and I felt so gross bc I had on a very uncute outfit (imo) and he complimented how I looked and I just felt so much better. then we went back to my place and talked on the couch for hours and hours. (and I changed) and it was such a good time in my life. at the time I felt free and like the opportunities were limitless for me. I was young, excited about a guy, and about to graduate with a degree.

0|1
    0|0
  • One time me and this guy just went on a walk, drove around most of the day, talked, had some food, and had sex.

1|1
    0|0
  • Taken out for lunch and a drive through the countryside

0|1
    0|0
  • We went to the movies and then the canal. We talked for hours and kissed. It was romantic.

0|1
    0|0
  • Never been on a date because I'm forever alone.

0|1
    0|0
    • :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

• Those were supposed to be sad faces... :(

• Haven't been on one yet

0|1
    0|0
  • Never happend, we don't date where I'm from. But I which we would date here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Had a date with food... at McDonalds. Best date ever. Food is my love.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• The best date ever is:
    Hey, wanna go out with me?

http://1tmn.ru/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/12.jpeg

Not a joke.

0|1
    0|0
  • The one where I met her online at like 7. By 9 she floated by my place. "Wanna get something to... WOOOOO !!! This gonna be a cheap date. through in so e chicken fingers. Flung it her way , saw her the next night, saw her the next DAY, had a beef, and that was that. Hunny, WHY would u just keep coming. Gimmie some room to breathe

0|1
    0|0
    • LOL just re read my babble. That was a tough read. Parentheses ENDS at the dots" insinuating...< Feel me? "Threw her" I'm an idiot but not THAT bad. Yet I STILL get the thumbs by my man. 😁

• It wasn't a date per se but a party I went to - It turned into an amazing night and next day - We really strengthened our connection.

0|1
    0|0
  • Still didn't happen. Will let you know when I get 90years old. :D

0|1
    0|0
  • It was with a Colombian girl an Americanized girl. The whole date was old fashioned the way she dressed and very innocent and pure

0|1
    0|0
  • I suppose the first date with my current girlfriend... it involved sushi, some wine, a walk around town, and then going back to her place for some decent sex and cuddling. Was a really nice night.

0|0
    0|0
  • We went to temple near our surroundings for long night and we have memorable, lovely time spent over there

0|0
    0|0
  • Never been on one so I don't know. Just waiting for someone to like me for who I am

0|0
    0|0
  • Was hanging out with a dog once.

3|1
    0|0
  • Haven't been on the best date as of yet.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not associated

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't date

0|1
    0|0
  • Dinner then the best sex I ever had

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes