What was your best date you ever had?

What was your best date you ever had?
What was your best date you ever had?
What was your best date you ever had?
so gag goofed up :) it paused too long and did not show the question posted and viola we got two of the same questions with slightly different wording! Yea!!
What was the best dating experience you ever had? ↗

1115

Most Helpful Girls

• 1st anniversary (of relationship). We went for a few drinks, rooftop beer garden, then we went to a fancy italian restaurant, got a bottle of chardonnay, then went to a hip hop club, had a bit of a dance and laugh. He's the only guy I've dated, and I love the time that I spend with him, it's the only time I feel happy.

• I didn’t date much. I don’t have any memorable dates.

Most Helpful Guys

• It wasn't a date true to my definition because I didn't plan for it to be one prior to it, but I'll count it anyways. About three months ago, I moved to the same city as my penpal, but was in a "relationship" with someone else at the time, I'll get into why I quoted that later. Anyways, my penpal invited me to come to her house about a month ago, so I did. When I was in the apartment complex, my heart was racing, it skipped a beat when I saw the gates and realized that the only way for me to enter the complex was to go on foot since I didn't own an apartment there. My anxiety blew up when I saw that the walk through was locked and required a key to unlock. Luckily, a few seconds later, a resident unlocked the gate to let cars through, so I ran through the gate before it closed. I looked anxiously for her apartment number. Once I found her number and knocked on the door, everything felt like it was going in slow motion. A few seconds later, the door opened and I held my breath. After what felt like the longest second of my life, I realized it was her. She gave me a huge hug, kissed me on the cheek and said "I'm so happy to see you". I felt very relieved, on a scale of 0-100, my anxiety, adrenaline, and fear was all at 100, I can't go from 100-0 in a matter of seconds. I was shaking more than I've ever in my life. Even though my relief was given, I couldn't control my shaking hands that one could've noticed from a mile away. She then invited me in. She quickly noticed that I was shaking and she gently touched my hand and told me to relax. She's even more gorgeous in person. My penpal was aware of my relationship, and she managed to get me to talk about it, to which I told her everything. Her disloyalty, dishonesty, lack of commitment, she cheated, and she doesn't listen. The longer the conversation went on, the more I realized that she has all the qualities my girlfriend didn't and more. She assured me that I wasn't cheating, as being in a relationship implies that there's commitment, and my girlfriend literally fucked 6 other guys behind my back, and that's only the amount she admitted to. There's no commitment from her, so I can't say that we're in a relationship. Me and my penpal began to kiss and had sex.

• I took her skiing, romantic dinner, and couple of hours later we were doing late night skinny dipping in cold mediterranean sea, that was my best date ever, we laughed so loud, kissing, Jesus i loved her so much... :)