How long would you stay in a long distance relationship without ever meeting before you move on?

823

Most Helpful Guys

• I wouldn't start a relationship without Meeting her first and spending some time with her. I'd be OK with Talking to her 3-4 months max before Meeting her.

• Now that I've been in a couple I wouldn't do it again, however if I did it would probably be 2-3 months. Long distance relationships don't really work for me, especially not without meeting.

Most Helpful Girl

• For as long as it takes as long as we are both working on it. I'm ready to leave when one of us or both of us loses hope and is not ready to work on it anymore