How long would you stay in a long distance relationship without ever meeting before you move on?

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• I wouldn't start a relationship without Meeting her first and spending some time with her. I'd be OK with Talking to her 3-4 months max before Meeting her.

1|1
    0|0
  • Now that I've been in a couple I wouldn't do it again, however if I did it would probably be 2-3 months. Long distance relationships don't really work for me, especially not without meeting.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• For as long as it takes as long as we are both working on it. I'm ready to leave when one of us or both of us loses hope and is not ready to work on it anymore

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• I wouldn't even enter that. It isn't an easy decision to make.

Now if by "never meeting" you are referring to never actually meeting in real life and only know each other online or on the phone then I definitely wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • One week. If we do not meet in that time... there is nothing to talk about. Because everything ends uo to be a fantasy, and I am not into World of Warcraft.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’ve been in one for almost 3 years and we’re still together. It was about a year before we met in person

1|0
    0|0
  • I did it once when I was 15, but I couldn't commit to not meeting the person and just Skyping... So I just moved on to someone that was closer.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't be in a relationship without having met the person

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't see how you can have relationships if you never met. But I don't know why it has to end or why you only have one at a time.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a hard one. I would start to feel lonely. But would be better to still connect with videos and pics

1|0
    0|0
  • Depending on the distance (car). 1-3 hours = 1 month
    4-8 hours = 6 months
    8+ hours = 1 year+

0|0
    0|0
  • I was in one for 2 years. Still together.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't consider it a relationship if we hadn't met before

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 day is there were nudes involved

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't get in one to begin with

1|0
    0|0
  • Statistics are 90 days.

0|0
    0|0
  • One or two weeks

0|0
    0|0
  • About 3 years

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say at least 6 months to a year

0|0
    0|0
  • Not long at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ten minutes because it's good for nothing

0|0
    0|0
  • Well l done it for 5 month

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as it takes

0|0
    0|0
  • I did for 2 years.

7 years later we got married :)

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I wouldn't commit to a relationship with someone I have never met.

1|0
    0|0
  • You can keep your internet pen pal relationship as long as you like. I just think you need to stop thinking of it as a real "relationship", and focus on creating real, in person relationships. The kind where you can touch and smell your mate. These LDR's where the two have never met are just a waste of everybodys time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well it depends. I’m in a LDR right now and I hope we see each other in the summer. But it all depends on the money and time. Right now we can’t travel bc we have school and no money.

0|0
    0|0
  • Years

1|0
    0|0
  • Not long.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’d try to meet before 1 year..

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t think it can be called a relationship before you’ve even met.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes