Would you date someone who did something "improper" in the past in order to pay her way through college/university?

I would like to know gagers opinion on this.

Remember that this was done only for a short period of time and just to pay for school.Would you date someone who did something Would you date someone who did something
  • A. I would date someone who worked as a strip club waitress.
  • B. I would date someone who did nude modeling.
  • C. I would date someone who was a stripper.
    Vote C
  • D. I would date someone who was a solo cam model.
    Vote D
  • E. I would date someone who did a few softcore porno scenes.
    Vote E
  • F. I would date someone who was an escort.
    Vote F

44

Most Helpful Girl

• Ain’t no shame in my game. I’d do the same thing 🤷🏽‍♀️

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't mind dating any of them. I mean some guys be saying they wouldn't date girls who have been in pornos or have had nudes gone around. But they be marrying girls that have been in bed with sooooo many guys.
    Why some pornstar is judge and a girl who probably has sleep with more guys is not.

I don't think is fair.