Why do lots of guys try to get in my pants?

I feel like this is kind of sad. My ex was after sex only although he said that he really liked me. Then this guy in the mall asked for my number and then I received a text from him asking for sex. Also, an ex classmate reached out to me on Instagram asking to do something ‘’intimate’’. Then I see all these girls getting boyfriends and I don’t understand how. I don’t dress slutty and don’t use hookup apps and never flirt first.

516

Most Helpful Guys

• Sex is normal. Animals court other animals to have sex, reproduce, and continue the circle of life. If you’re ever courted by anyone of the opposite gender, then sex is the motivator at the base level. Relationships develop around sex and turn into a much more complex companionship if things work out. Without sex, you’re either single or you think you’re not single and are caught in some unhealthy protracted courting dance. No sex equals no pair bonding. If you’re not interested in sex, then you have no business dating anyone.

• Well, to be fair, even guys that are dedicated, loyal boyfriends want to get into their gf's pants.

Don't just wait for guys to talk to you- Approach the ones you like and are comfortable with.

Most Helpful Girl

• It is quite simple. So many girls have sex with a guy WAY too early. It has become the norm that guys expect sex, even before a proper date.

Unknown guy goes up to a girl, in the street.

"Can we have sex?" (NOTE: It is not can we make love!)

"OK!"