Have you ever heard of the book "Why Men Love Bitches" or "Why Men Marry Bitches"?

jennifer_bloom
Before you start attacking me for the title - the book is not telling you how to be a tyrannical jerk - its basically telling you to stand up for yourself, respect yourself, love yourself, be hard to get, protect your heart, and make the man pursue you and prove his trustworthiness to you before you give him your body and your heart.

Its rated almost 5 out of 5 by 200 people on amazon. I read it 13 years ago and don't remember a lot of it but I've watched reviews on youtube.

One thing they said in the book is

the doormat will cook her boyfriend a five course dinner during their first date together
While the bitch will make him pop corn because the guy has not yet earned her affection and care
28
11